Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

packing a cigarette with weed?

• Please log in to reply

greenwins3

greenwins3

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
one of my friends mentions that he empties the tobacco out of cigarettes and packs them with weed. Does this work well? Can anyone with some experience tell me how to do it and about how much weed it will take?

thanks

JustChill84

JustChill84

• Registered Upgraded
  • 341 posts
If you leave the filter in it's very ineffective. But to do it you just rub the cig along with your fingers and the tobacco comes loose and comes out. I wouldn't think it would need too much bud.

Just get some papers.

greenwins3

greenwins3

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

If you leave the filter in it's very ineffective. But to do it you just rub the cig along with your fingers and the tobacco comes loose and comes out. I wouldn't think it would need too much bud.

Just get some papers.

to be honest, I've never rolled a joint or a blunt - it's always been a my piece or bong for me. one of my friends has my piece right now so I feel like I'm stuck with this.

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

Debate, Demand, Legalize!

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts
Did he tell you why he does it?
..most times you get caught isn't cos someone recognized
what you're holding is a joint, it's cos they smelt it.

Besides, it'd taste nasty.

Hy(420)Dro

Hy(420)Dro

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Tried this - it don't work. You'd be better off making a bowl from a can.

The smoke went straight up my nose, it burnt really bad. No high at all. Waste of weed and a cig.

Infurion

Infurion

Infurion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 186 posts
When I don't have any papers and no piece on me, I do this all the time. Just rub with your thumb and index finger over the cig until all the tobacco falls out, get a toothpick or something and pack broken up buds down there until it's as tight as a normal cigs and bite the filter off. Works like a charm :hello:

Tom069

Tom069

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
i wouldn't try it, the filter would rob you of a lot of the good stuff. sometimes though, if i'm out of buds i'll dip the tip of a stoge into my keif.

RedSorcerer

RedSorcerer

Ganja Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,423 posts
Haha, do it right and it'll work wonders.
I roll these secret agents all the time.
Take out the filter the same way you take out the tabbacy (roll it between your fingers for a while)

Replace the filter with a rolled piece of whatever (roach),
and stick it in your ear.

Back at my dorm, I've usually got a pack full of re-rolled ciggys =]

BaltimoreSmoker

BaltimoreSmoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 249 posts

one of my friends mentions that he empties the tobacco out of cigarettes and packs them with weed. Does this work well? Can anyone with some experience tell me how to do it and about how much weed it will take?

thanks

I do it when I am too lazy to roll a joint take the cigarette roll out the tobacco and use a pencil or something and stuff it with weed when it's empty. Then rip off the filter and smoke it like a joint.

Coelbren

Coelbren

Mil-Town Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Yeah its really easy, just ease all the tobacco out and pack it tight, store them with the filter intact. When your ready to smoke rub the filter between your fingers a bit till you can bull the actuall cottony filter out, and it leaves a nice chamber to hit at the end.

Ive only done this once personally, when i needed to smoke in a mall parkinglot during a fieldtrip, but it worked fine.

FlyUntilYuCrash

FlyUntilYuCrash

Pot belly bitch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 246 posts
i used to do this when i was too young to buy papers or pipes
i used to take the tabacoo(for the love of god im too high to remember how to spell that 0.o) out and pack in the weed, then twist the open end, put it upside down, and rip off the filter and twist that up

tasted like a cigarette but it sorta got the job done.

better off with a can or tin foil, tbh

Guest_GoliathToker79_*

Guest_GoliathToker79_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
My buddy did this, it didnt get me high at all and burned very quickly,tasted horrible too..and its not worth it and just a waste of weed, jus get papers and be somewhere descret.

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,804 posts

Spl1ff

Spl1ff

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Just cut off the filter, and roll the cig between your fingers to get the tobacco out. Then fill it with weed and add your own filter.

steelpulse

steelpulse

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts
i do this often but it sucks to be honest. makes sure you take off the filter. you should just make a water bong/ gravity bong

Sovereign Psyche

Sovereign Psyche

Banished

• Old School
  • 5,802 posts

to be honest, I've never rolled a joint or a blunt - it's always been a my piece or bong for me. one of my friends has my piece right now so I feel like I'm stuck with this.

youll learn, rolling is aquirred for most
it just comes after time, and doing it enought, which im sure youll do, b/c there are plenty of times where rolling is beneficial, and more convenient

Dreeker

Dreeker

DXM Master

• Old School
  • 876 posts
i posted this a while ago but what i do sometimes (1/25 smoking sessions id say) is when im by myself:

1) Get a nice menthol cig you like (i use frosts or marb menthols)

2) Rub inbetween ur fingers till 2/3 of the cig is gone, keep tobacco.

3) Get at least .3 of weed (i usuaally use .3-.5) and grind it up and put it in there, in layers (some weed, some tobacco, some weed, etc.)

4) Tighten end, cut off filter, enjoy!

*5) I sometimes would either add kief or just use kief (layered of course, just as step 3) and that works real well if im out of weed and dont want to go through an inconvenice to smoke kief

I like it just cuz its packed in real nice so it burns slow, and its fun to just put like 2-3 pre packed "cigs" in your cig pack and when ur drunk u wont realize it when your getting one out, but by the time your done smoking, itll be the shit!

Peace

Sovereign Psyche

Sovereign Psyche

Banished

• Old School
  • 5,802 posts
i think the main idea of all these posts it,
take out the filter
the filter will filter too much
many different ways to do it though]

stride

stride

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
truth

I used to roll out the tobacco leaving a little bit left at the bottome then pack it with some grinded up tree, pack it in the twist the top. Then take out the filter and stuff in a raoch.

Great for nondescript smoking if you go to a party or something. I would make one or two and put them in a pack of cigs to carry around with me.

I wouldnt do it for an at home sesh though. Making a homemade bong is much easier and it will take much less tree to ge you fucked.

azzzznstoner

azzzznstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
it works but it takes too long and it burns too fast. you'll be better off rollin a joint

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users