Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity 10% Discount

Cold Temp

• Please log in to reply

Glassy80

Glassy80

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts
If my plants are getting temps at around 8 celsius, will that kill them? Its pretty cold in my loft, and my plants look like they are struggling. Very, very yellow, and some of the leaves on the plants are starting to die. Is this due to it being too cold?

How do I post pics?