According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

Tbreak question.

• by ParadoxDX
  • Dec 19 2007 12:16 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Dazed and Confused.

• PipPipPip
  • ParadoxDX
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:16 AM

I'm on a Tbreak right now and I feel like total shit.

I usually smoke 3-4 times a week, but a few weeks ago I had two weeks off, so I decided I'd smoke more than usual cause all my friends were busy with school/work. I ended up smoking ALOT more than usual.

So for 2 weeks straight, I was pretty much baked 24/7. Smoking 3-5 times a day. I was even smoking early in the morning(like 30mins after I had woken up), which I never used to do.

Anyway, 2 weeks go by, I run out of weed.(Last Sunday)

I wake up yesterday and I'm feeling pretty bad. Complete loss of appetite, I sweat alot for no reason at all(mostly palms and feet), don't feel like doing anything but taking longass showers, and I'm overall feeling like complete shit. So I go to bed and I can't fucking sleep to save my life. After a few hours I finally fall asleep, but I feel like I'm waking up every 10 mins. I wake up this morning and I'm feeling a little better, but still feel like shit.

So, do you guys think this is from smoking way too much? I think it is cause as soon as I smoke I feel perfectly fine..and I also feel MUCH better when I'm distracted.(Hanging out with friends or w/e) I guess I should also mention that I suffer from Insomnia(weed helps me ALOT with that) and anxiety. Lets just say I'm not the most stable person around.. :(

Has this ever happened to you before?
Replies (6)

Similar Topics: Tbreak question.     x

• Satidica
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:27 AM

yeah man.. whenever i stop smoking after a huge spree
for whatever reason i feel pretty shitty. but, if it helps at all, the feeling usually fades away after a few days for me.

• PotSmoker99
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 455 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:29 AM

that sucks man....maybe try to lower it to once a day.....that would help

• Bong hits on the roof

• eleven357
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9,270 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:29 AM

Yeah the first couple days of a tbreak are always the hardest for me when I have built a strong tolerance.:) After 3 or 4 days you should be a lot better.

• LifeLoveStress&Setbacks

• YouSuckDude
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:33 AM

Yeah the first couple days of a tbreak are always the hardest for me when I have built a strong tolerance.:) After 3 or 4 days you should be a lot better.

haha man i told myself i was gonna start my t break today and seriously like 20 mins later my buddy calls me up tells me hes picking up tonite and wants to do a wake n bake in the morning and then someone else from GC hit me up and told me they wanna blaze this weekend with some super danks =P hahha oh...sorry...what was this thread about agian?

• LifeLoveStress&Setbacks

• YouSuckDude
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:33 AM

oh yeah the first couple a days suck ass dude...drink some water and dont eat too much u might throw it back up

• headrush

• MrMoney
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:40 AM

I wish I could take a tolerance break, but weed is my medicine. I always get so sick like the first day I try to stop, because it is the only thing that helps my stomach. I look at it like this, patients don't go on tolerance breaks with their medication(pills and whatnot), so I don't with mine!:smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users