Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Tbreak question.

• Please log in to reply

ParadoxDX

ParadoxDX

Dazed and Confused.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
I'm on a Tbreak right now and I feel like total shit.

I usually smoke 3-4 times a week, but a few weeks ago I had two weeks off, so I decided I'd smoke more than usual cause all my friends were busy with school/work. I ended up smoking ALOT more than usual.

So for 2 weeks straight, I was pretty much baked 24/7. Smoking 3-5 times a day. I was even smoking early in the morning(like 30mins after I had woken up), which I never used to do.

Anyway, 2 weeks go by, I run out of weed.(Last Sunday)

I wake up yesterday and I'm feeling pretty bad. Complete loss of appetite, I sweat alot for no reason at all(mostly palms and feet), don't feel like doing anything but taking longass showers, and I'm overall feeling like complete shit. So I go to bed and I can't fucking sleep to save my life. After a few hours I finally fall asleep, but I feel like I'm waking up every 10 mins. I wake up this morning and I'm feeling a little better, but still feel like shit.

So, do you guys think this is from smoking way too much? I think it is cause as soon as I smoke I feel perfectly fine..and I also feel MUCH better when I'm distracted.(Hanging out with friends or w/e) I guess I should also mention that I suffer from Insomnia(weed helps me ALOT with that) and anxiety. Lets just say I'm not the most stable person around.. :(

Has this ever happened to you before?