According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

Making a Blunt smoke slower?

• by dahcetmoht
  • Dec 16 2007 09:08 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• dahcetmoht
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:08 PM

Hey, rolling one now and was wondering if anyone knew a way to make it burn slower :-P
Replies (23)

• PipPipPip
  • Subnoize_Stoner
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:10 PM

Roll it fatter

• what should i put here?

• c20h25n3oIsGood
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:13 PM

dip it in pee.

edit---just fucking with you mayne.

roll it tighter

• dahcetmoht
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:13 PM

Roll it fatter

Alright, without more bud..

Like putting liquid hydrocodone on it will make it burn slower.. buut I have none of that so I was wondering if there was another way.

• chronicNYpuffin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:17 PM

a small layer of honey or maple syrup, tastes delicious but supposedely its really bad for your lungs

roll it tighter? use more budd?

• Banned

• young reip
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:17 PM

try takin like a pen and dippin in in honey and rubbin it on the outer leaf of a game or dutch, then you dont have to lick it as much and it tastse great and after letting it sit for a bit it'll burn slower than mollasses in january

• ksaul
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:18 PM

certain blunts will burn slower

White Owls/Phillis/Royal Blunts all burn faster, using a 2-leaf blunt (Dutch Master).

If you want a long burn, i recommend Garci Vega: Game (Honey, Green, Sweet, etc..) Blunts, they burn for about 20min/gram

• Massachu-baka

• coolrunnings
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

Alright, without more bud..

Like putting liquid hydrocodone on it will make it burn slower.. buut I have none of that so I was wondering if there was another way.

Liquid hydrocodone??

Like the product of CWE?

• PipPipPip
  • Yooo12
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

use a game blunt..they burn slow..the shortest burn time i've ever had with a game was like 35 min..also a well rolled blunt will burn the best

• chronicNYpuffin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

game blunts are kind of gross imo. also all cigars you mentioned are double leaf (owls phillies dutches games)

• cannabisblunt
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:41 PM

dahcetmoht, to make a blunt burn slower it depends on the brand, and size of the blunt. if youre using crappy swishers and you put a measly 1 gram in it, it will burn up in a second. if you buy some blunt wraps from the store, this is the best. you can roll a huge blunt (assumin you have the weed) and it will burn at your pace.
in all-
just invest in some nice blunt wraps and a good amount of weed, and practice rolling a nice + tight blunt

• Vol Funk
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:47 PM

Rolling skill is pretty important for slow-burning blunt.

Just gotta roll it tight all around. Not like tight hard-to-puff-tight, I'm talking about it got to be clean roll(cigarettes-alike).

Edit: Swisher usually last 15 minutes for me. Game/dutchmaster and other brand lasts 25-40 minutes.

• Banned

• Calismoker14
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 685 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:54 PM

Roll some hash in it.

• Sk8brdZepp13
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:28 PM

cover that shit in a thin layer of honey, tastes amazing, burns slower. roll a ROUNDED blunt, it really helps.

• Certified Thrax Blower

• Mr.Greenery
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:30 PM

I heard green leaf blunts make your heart bleed. And if you want it to burn slower roll it tighter and have a even amount of weed throughout the blunt. Thats the only way u can get it to burn slower other than putting something on it. Lace it with codiene

• "Burn one down"

• joebob13
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:36 PM

Roll with some tobacco as well, rub honey or maple syrup on it, but as mentioned I've heard that awful for your lungs.

• You've got to be HILIKUS

• Key2gb
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:40 PM

I heard green leaf blunts make your heart bleed. And if you want it to burn slower roll it tighter and have a even amount of weed throughout the blunt. Thats the only way u can get it to burn slower other than putting something on it. Lace it with codiene

isnt ur heart always kinda bleeding?...i'd be more worried if my heart wasnt bleeding

• PipPipPip
  • mtbskater
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

isnt ur heart always kinda bleeding?...i'd be more worried if my heart wasnt bleeding

Haha same here man, and the green leaf duch nurns the slowest, and make sure its a real thin layer of honey cuz to much and it wont burn at all.

• across the rio grand-eo

• reggaemylitis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:55 PM

never tried this before as i am not a big blunt smoker, but ive heard of people freezing their blunts to burn slower.

• Winner

• rocafella901
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

To make it burn slower roll a joint paper around the blunt it adds more paper but t definetly burns slower

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users