Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Making a Blunt smoke slower?

• Please log in to reply

dahcetmoht

dahcetmoht

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
Hey, rolling one now and was wondering if anyone knew a way to make it burn slower :-P

Subnoize_Stoner

Subnoize_Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Roll it fatter

c20h25n3oIsGood

c20h25n3oIsGood

what should i put here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,704 posts
dip it in pee.

edit---just fucking with you mayne.

roll it tighter

dahcetmoht

dahcetmoht

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts

Roll it fatter

Alright, without more bud..

Like putting liquid hydrocodone on it will make it burn slower.. buut I have none of that so I was wondering if there was another way.

chronicNYpuffin

chronicNYpuffin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 637 posts
a small layer of honey or maple syrup, tastes delicious but supposedely its really bad for your lungs

roll it tighter? use more budd?

young reip

young reip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 323 posts
try takin like a pen and dippin in in honey and rubbin it on the outer leaf of a game or dutch, then you dont have to lick it as much and it tastse great and after letting it sit for a bit it'll burn slower than mollasses in january

ksaul

ksaul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
certain blunts will burn slower

White Owls/Phillis/Royal Blunts all burn faster, using a 2-leaf blunt (Dutch Master).

If you want a long burn, i recommend Garci Vega: Game (Honey, Green, Sweet, etc..) Blunts, they burn for about 20min/gram

coolrunnings

coolrunnings

Massachu-baka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

Alright, without more bud..

Like putting liquid hydrocodone on it will make it burn slower.. buut I have none of that so I was wondering if there was another way.

Liquid hydrocodone??

Like the product of CWE?

Yooo12

Yooo12

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
use a game blunt..they burn slow..the shortest burn time i've ever had with a game was like 35 min..also a well rolled blunt will burn the best

chronicNYpuffin

chronicNYpuffin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 637 posts
game blunts are kind of gross imo. also all cigars you mentioned are double leaf (owls phillies dutches games)

cannabisblunt

cannabisblunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,884 posts
dahcetmoht, to make a blunt burn slower it depends on the brand, and size of the blunt. if youre using crappy swishers and you put a measly 1 gram in it, it will burn up in a second. if you buy some blunt wraps from the store, this is the best. you can roll a huge blunt (assumin you have the weed) and it will burn at your pace.
in all-
just invest in some nice blunt wraps and a good amount of weed, and practice rolling a nice + tight blunt

Vol Funk

Vol Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 665 posts
Rolling skill is pretty important for slow-burning blunt.

Just gotta roll it tight all around. Not like tight hard-to-puff-tight, I'm talking about it got to be clean roll(cigarettes-alike).

Edit: Swisher usually last 15 minutes for me. Game/dutchmaster and other brand lasts 25-40 minutes.

Calismoker14

Calismoker14

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 685 posts
Roll some hash in it.

Sk8brdZepp13

Sk8brdZepp13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 356 posts
cover that shit in a thin layer of honey, tastes amazing, burns slower. roll a ROUNDED blunt, it really helps.

Mr.Greenery

Mr.Greenery

Certified Thrax Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts
I heard green leaf blunts make your heart bleed. And if you want it to burn slower roll it tighter and have a even amount of weed throughout the blunt. Thats the only way u can get it to burn slower other than putting something on it. Lace it with codiene

joebob13

joebob13

"Burn one down"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts
Roll with some tobacco as well, rub honey or maple syrup on it, but as mentioned I've heard that awful for your lungs.

Key2gb

Key2gb

You've got to be HILIKUS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,589 posts

I heard green leaf blunts make your heart bleed. And if you want it to burn slower roll it tighter and have a even amount of weed throughout the blunt. Thats the only way u can get it to burn slower other than putting something on it. Lace it with codiene

isnt ur heart always kinda bleeding?...i'd be more worried if my heart wasnt bleeding

mtbskater

mtbskater

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

isnt ur heart always kinda bleeding?...i'd be more worried if my heart wasnt bleeding

Haha same here man, and the green leaf duch nurns the slowest, and make sure its a real thin layer of honey cuz to much and it wont burn at all.

reggaemylitis

reggaemylitis

across the rio grand-eo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,555 posts
never tried this before as i am not a big blunt smoker, but ive heard of people freezing their blunts to burn slower.

rocafella901

rocafella901

Winner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts
To make it burn slower roll a joint paper around the blunt it adds more paper but t definetly burns slower

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users