Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just turned an old 3 gallon water bottle into a bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sm666, Dec 12, 2007.

1. This thing owned me so badly, a 3 gallon hit = f**ked up

2. Oh yeah...good ol home mades, I have a 3.8 L grav bong right now....It dominates me

3. Are you able to post any pics on how you got this whole set up to work?

4. Yeah I just filled this thing once and it took me three big hits and it's still got some in there... this is going to kill somebody! :p

Yeah just give me a minute or two.

5. [​IMG]

Ok, as you can see.. pretty big, but nothing too fancy. Basically I have a big bowl from an old bong that exploded :(. I took my 3 gallon jug and drilled a hole to fit some PVC pipe, which I inserted and then sealed, I left about 1 1/2" from the bottom.

6. Fuck yeah! +rep for the visuals and speedy response. Great improvision, I think I am going to build me one of those REAL soon. Great mcguiver shit, keep it up.
    Stay:smoking:

7. Sweet, im gonna do that.

Ah a bong on a laptop huh? smart :smoke:

8. No prob, it's funny all the engineering classes I took and I put it to this. :D

Cut me some slack.. it is 3 gallons, I'm pretty baked.

9. wow theres no way someone could punch a bowl though.

10. I think you could probably pull it off, a little trip to home depot is all you need.

11. That's a SWEET Gravity Bong. For real. +Rep, mane.

Oh, and Canada, eh? What part? :D

12. Dude, I'm so ripped. Can't believe I typed that. xD

You can tell what I was thinking. HA!

13. Winnipeg

14. haha ya I was gonna write, so your nice and baked eh?

15. :hippie:

Winnipeg? Drove through there, but didn't stay. How's it?

16. I like it, winter because we play pick up hockey from time to time, and the summer because there are some really good beaches about an hour away. Pretty good bud too. :D

17. world's most drag?

18. How is that?? i dont see a problem with drag, just the volume of the bong would be a bit of a challenger. That's bad ass though definitely +REP worthy :bongin: do you have to take a few hits before the smoke even gets to you?? i had to do that with a guitar bong my buddy made once.....it was great after you got it milked

19. +rep fo sho bro