I think I'll wait until Friday to see if the electricity will go back on, if not then I may just harvest them (but like ya'll suggested, depending on their health) Oh and it's like 40 degrees in the grow room
I think you have the right idea to chop either tomorrow or Friday.
Some growers purposely give the plants an extended dark period just before harvest, on the idea that this makes the plants think that it is the end of viable sunlight season, which causes them to plump and put on extra resin in a last-ditch desparate effort to be pollinated before dying. But that is a 24-72 hour dark, not 5+ days -- after that much time their energy will have been spent and and they will start to wither. So even if the power comes back on Friday, I think you would be better off harvesting than trying to continue flowering after 5 straight days of dark.
And those cold temps work against you as well, shortening your time window, thus my suggestion to possibly chop tomorrow rather than Friday.
Don't know how much smokable bud you'll get, but it will be better than just tossing the whole grow.
Sorry to hear about this, I'm sure there are many other growers in similar situations. Good lesson to buy a generator before
you need it. Not just for your grow op but heat, fridge/freezer, cooking, survival basics.