Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to make iso hash

• Please log in to reply

OldGregg420

OldGregg420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
hey i saw a post on here a coupled days ago and was wondering how to make iso hash, spelling might be bad cuz im really high but like what do u need and stuff to make it

Similar Topics: How to make iso hash     x

JeremyBlazed

JeremyBlazed

Tokin' on that Bob Marley

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
i know its prolly not the thread your looking for but theres a hash sticky at the top of the threads that deals with all hash including iso.

edit: heres the other thread (the one your talkin about) http://forum.grassci...e-iso-hash.html

mcsweezer

mcsweezer

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
get some iso alcohol (the higher the better)

i usually use stems and glass pieces to make the hash

Mix stems in a bag or jar with some iso just enough to submerge them

The pieces need to be in a bag with the iso and shaken every few minutes

after it is all done and the water is black or green depending on the materials used
pour it into a glass pan and put a fan blowing onto it. now you wait and when everything is evaporated scrape the pan with a blade and ball it up then smoke it.

420alldaylong

420alldaylong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
u need weed.
isopropyl alcohol.
a jar. or somethin that can be shook.

u pour the weed in the jar and pour the iso in too about a inch high that the what ur weed goes to. then u shake it over and over every 5 minutes for 30 minutes. shake it pretty hard too. then u put it through a filter when ur done. and all of it drains into w/e u have under it.
then let it sit for like over night or something and then scrape it

Hashmouf

Hashmouf

Hybrid Human

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,395 posts
I learned my technique back in the day when OVERGROW.com was still active, from a guy named Ninja he was a QWISO King! "QWISO" or Quick Wash Isopropyl hash is an awesome and very easy hash making method.

So shall we proceed.....

Making QWISO HASH in 10 easy steps

Step 1; Try to use the best quality trimmings or popcorn buds you can, I like to let them dry and even semi-cure for better flavor. this we will call "weed product"

Step 2; Use 91% or 95% Isopropyl Alcohol if possible this will extract more trichomes from the "weed product" in less time that is vital !

Step 3; Find a large glass plate and large glass jar with lid and a strainer of some sort. A coffee filter will work but will take a while to drain, So try to use a fine screen strainer.

Step 4; Chill your jar and "weed product" in the freezer for about 30 minutes 20 at least.

Step 5; Now we begin....Remove your jar and "weed product" from freezer, Crumble " weed product" well and fill jar half way no higher.

Step 6; Pour just enough Iso Alcohol to cover your "weed product" and seal your jar.

Step 7: Shake as hard as you can for (1 ) I REPEAT (1) MINUTE only!!!!! The reason for this is to obtain the best quality QWISO hash you can, any longer you will extract unwanted chlorophyll and other plant matter that will make shitty nasty hash!

Step 8; Pour liquid into strainer onto your glass plate.

Step 9; Place your plate somewhere safe and out of the way until all liquid is evaporated, to speed evaporation use a small fan on the low setting.

Step 10; After all the ISO alcohol evaporates you will have a resin looking substance That is your HASH! Carefully use a razor to scrape up your QWISO and enjoy!!!!!!!!

waterhurley

waterhurley

Toke, smoke, and choke

• Old School
  • 3,112 posts
SEARCH button man... theres a ton of threads on this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users