Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Stem Brownies

• Please log in to reply

12inchbong

12inchbong

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 535 posts
Hey everyone. I wish to make brownies once again and I was just wondering if anybody here has had any successful attempts at using cut up stems in their brownies. I have a little dixie cup filled with cut up stems that I've been saving from my weed. Before I go ahead and make a brownie or two I want to know if it's worth it. Thanks!

Similar Topics: Stem Brownies     x

eyecon

eyecon

blAZN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 264 posts
using stems would taste ass horrible imo. it takes a good 1/4 oz of good chronic to make brownies worth eating. i say throw those stems in a flask of vodka vilter it out in a few weeks and start taking shots.

punkyworld

punkyworld

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 611 posts
yeah, that shit ain't worth it, make green dragon..

12inchbong

12inchbong

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 535 posts
Eh, I don't drink so I guess I'll just toss them. Thanks for the reply!

toke of death

toke of death

IRoN LuNgZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 403 posts
the nugs I buy just have short stems but the stems are coated with many crystals. I always make sure to smoke the stems in my bowl with the weed.

12inchbong

12inchbong

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 535 posts
I don't mind smoking stems from really dank bud, but definitely not from mids....

jazed

jazed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
i dont think u can get high off stems. it would be like smoking hemp.

-jey

hippie john

hippie john

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,811 posts

Originally posted by jazed
i dont think u can get high off stems. it would be like smoking hemp.

-jey

yup, yup, right on;)

racoon

racoon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
yea u need some nice buds like dank or haze and maybe if u smoked alot of stems witch would taste like shit u prob can get a buzzz, but not worth it

eyecon

eyecon

blAZN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 264 posts
even with g13 and ak47 i still dont smoke the stems. if you keep you stems get a window screen and shake them around you get get the crystals off without having to smoke horribie horrible stems. take the crystals off that you screened and top a bowl with them.

slater

slater

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
dude if u have a full cup of stem make some oil out of it. oil is fuckin good shit man. kind of a pain to make, but it's worth it.

u need:

to make the shit -

2 cups
coffee filter
isopropanol
weed/stems (at LEAST 2 grams)
pie plate
blow dryer
razor blade

fill one cup about 1/3 full with isopropanol, and balance the coffee filter on top of the other cup. next, drop the weed/stems into the cup filled with isopropanol, and swish it around. the more u swish it, the more oil u will get, but it will be less potent. if you want the best oil, swish it for about a second then pour it through the coffee filter into the other cup so the filter catches the now THC-less weed/stems. u can now throw out the shit, cuz it will no longer do u any good to smoke it. pour the isopropanol (now with THC in it) onto the pie plate. now, dry up ALL the isopropanol with the blow dryer (make sure you are in a well ventilated area). this will take some time, depending on how much isopropanol you used. but when its all dry, then take the razor blade and scrape the whole surface of the plate with it. when u are finished, you should have a blade with a sticky, resin-like substance stuck to it. you've made your first batch of oil. the lighter the colour of the oil, the better it is.

smoke that shit using blades, and DAAAAAMN - well, see for yourself :D

if you don't know how to do blades, ask someone else. i'm tired of typing.

12inchbong

12inchbong

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 535 posts
Hmm, THC oil? Not a bad idea, I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for posting the instructions....

~Gina~

~Gina~

*DELICIOUS*

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
I put my stems in a shot glass and when it gets full I scrape the crystals off of the stems with a razor blade and mix the crystals into my bud.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users