Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Super silver haze (single stalk)

• Please log in to reply

WrldWidRadio911

WrldWidRadio911

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 523 posts
Well 1 more month and my single stalk babys will be chopped and 2 twin bushes will be started on 12/12.

I kept these trimmed to a single stalk mostly, an experiment if you will to see if I could focus bud growth purely to 7 donkey dongs, super silver is a low yield but explosive high.

My camera phone takes shitty pics under MH/HPS lights so i tilted it away so its not the best pic but, I will pull them out in the sun in the next few days and post better pics.

I did have a massive spider mite infestation but have gotten the bastards under control and will sanitize my shed befor the twins move in!

Posted Image

Posted Image

these pics are some indica bag seed which
I hope to have a male to cross with my super silver ladies:rolleyes::smoke:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Oh and here is my pet project that will be flowered but not used do to a genetic problem:eek:
Posted Image
Posted Image
  • murderouspanda likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users