Do Vaporizers give off weed smell (dorm related)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Forkit, Dec 2, 2007.

1. what vape did you get?

2. Thats from 2007 dude.

3. haha i found this on google cause i want 2 order a vape with the least smell

4. get a valcano smoke it with the window open and a fan n the window and spray 2 shots of axe and ur golden no will ever find out like the people that know what they r talkin about above said it kinda smells like popcorn but dot fuck around and screw up and get anything BUT a valcano here is apic of us smokin my cano i dont mess around when it comes to the cano

5. hahaha, man. this had me laughing so hard.

anyways, i have a vapor bros and i love it! everything is so much better this way. it doesn't smell, and it feels a million times better. smoking weed was so painful sometimes.

6. heres a much better way to make a sploof or as we call them, a zooka tube.

what you do, is take a 1L of pepsi, dew, whatever, the bottle design is perfect. then take dryer sheets and cram at least a half a package of them in the bottle. then take a knife or whatever sharp and poke holes in the bottom, and there you have it. replace the sheets as needed and you should never get caught.

i have 2 years of living in dorms using the zooka and never gotten caught.

7. Heat rises, hot smoke rises. If you smoke in the room, it has more than enough time to cool off and drift underneath the door.

8. ANSWER: i vape in my dorm EVERY day. if u vape more than 1 bowl (I vape using a hotbox vaporizer) u should probly open a window OR spray febreez or oust. the vapor dissapears so quickly its amazing, and when i vape alot of bowls, it does smell if i dont do anything, but it only smells my room, the vapor doesnt/hasnt gone through the door.

9. What does that mean, please? I'm new to vape and haven't heard that term. Anyone?

10. It means you hold the hit for so long that when you breathe out there is no visible smoke / vapor.

Good way to reduce oxygen flow to your brain... if that's what you're going for.

11. idk why im posting cause this is from 2007 haha but theres this spray called ozium and it works fucking fantastic. it gets rid of the smell but its just the smell of nothing? i guess thats the only way to put it haha

12. My DBV doesn't give off a weed smell...more of a popcorn, and if your really nervous just buy some Ozium and you'll be fresh.

13. the sploof thing does work pretty good...

14. I've had a VaporGenie for about a year now, use it in the car and in my room, and I've never had to mask any smells. It's almost without scent and the little that persists is gone in a few minutes.

15. Lol thanks for clearing that up, the only reason smoke rises is because of its temperature, it will not linger at the top of rooms forever.

16. vapes don't give out a recognizable weed smell. if you want to be overly-cautious, use a sploof. its what i do ;D

17. Don't apologise that's what blogs are for, if everyone searched for info, no one would find anything because we would all be looking!

18. I have a Da Buddha Vaporizer and yes, vapor does give off weed smell, but not half as much as smoke. It is still a very subtle smell and will not be noticed from another room if the door is closed. The room that you are vaping in will still probably smell, but the smell goes away easily. If you vape with a window open and you blow your hits in the general direction of the window, there will be very little smell. You can also buy yourself a can of spray (i prefer anything citrus and natural because it actually smells good, its not a very noticable sent but it easily masks the smell of vapor) only one or two short sprays will do the trick. Another great bit of advice which has already been given is cooking something. Popcorn works great in a dorm because it can be microwaved and it doesnt take long at all. If you have access to a stove, i prefer grilling some onions. You dont even have to cook them all the way, just enough so they give off the smell. I consider myself a pro at vaping and getting rid of the smell. All of these suggestions work incredibly well and it is pretty much common sense. I highly recomend buying a vape to anyone because it has many benefits.

Happy Vaping

P.S.
    I am aware of how old this thread is, I am posting this for anyone else who might be interested in buying a vape and is reading up on it.

19. After you hit the vape, shove your face into a pillow and blow the smoke straight into there. Even you wont smell it haha, I live with my parents and it works for me. One time though I had the vape heated up and hadn't even hit it yet and they smelled it but that hasn't happened again.

20. i have a volcano and i never once thought it smelled like weed..and ive had the thing for like 5 months..what i really think it smells like is...popcorn..ha it sounds dumb but it really does..but thats the one thing ppl hate about the volcano..cuz the first ocuple times it tastes like it too..but w.e...round up like 650$ and go buy one..u will love it and ur neighbors will never have a clue:cool: