Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How many joints from 1 Gram

• Please log in to reply

joeypsp

joeypsp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 300 posts
Hey i was wondering how many joints you guys can get from 1 G Me personnally i can make it strech to 2 because i got low tolerence at the moment hopefully not for very long:smoke:, any ways i also have a friend who says she can get 11!! joints from one gram she must be smoking mad pinners . but the wierd thing is she gets crazy high but but a joint made up of 1/11th of a gram wouldnt even give me a buzz let alone get high and she even smokes more than me so anyways just wanted to hear your oppinion thanks for listening:wave:

mikinzo

mikinzo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
she crazay!!!

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
I think it's impossible to roll that tiny of an amount.

But normally 2-3.

joeypsp

joeypsp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 300 posts

she crazay!!!

i know even for a begin i swear to you that the amount shes smoking would not get her high:mad: i mean if it did i think everyone would want to be her personally i think its the placebo(sp?) effect. P.S. is anyone else burnt out from smoking.

smoke4life

smoke4life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 378 posts
you can roll a blunt with half a G if your good. Just roll it long n skinny like an afrikan :hello: itll last real long

SinX

SinX

Ganja Assassin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
Rolling 11 joints out of 1 gram is pretty insanely impossible. I use a gram or more in a each joint I roll. : /

Also, having a low tolerance is a good thing...I wish I had low tolerance, I am in need of a TB right now.

joeypsp

joeypsp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 300 posts

you can roll a blunt with half a G if your good. Just roll it long n skinny like an afrikan :hello: itll last real long

stop mentioning blunts your making my mouth water just thinkin bout it:smoking::smoking::smoking::bongin::smoke:

PurpleWidow?

PurpleWidow?

Canadian Budz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 949 posts
2 maybe 3 j's from a gram

i dont see anybody rolling 11 j's from a gram

unless theyre the smallest pinners in the world

joeypsp

joeypsp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 300 posts

Rolling 11 joints out of 1 gram is pretty insanely impossible.

i know but ive seen her roll it and smoke it and she claims she gets fucked right up but its more paper than bud:confused:

jessauga

jessauga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
usually about 2 man

mikinzo

mikinzo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
its rare i roll joints...we usually get a 3.5 and buy a blunt wrap...its heaven. [=

PurpleWidow?

PurpleWidow?

Canadian Budz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 949 posts

i know but ive seen her roll it and smoke it and she claims she gets fucked right up but its more paper than bud:confused:

exactly theyre called pinners

i wouldnt even smoke a joint if it looked that small

you should roll a fatty smoke her out and get her really baked:smoke:

Tuk2

Tuk2

SillyRabbitTrichsAre4kids

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,748 posts

P.S. is anyone else burnt out from smoking.

uh..yes

I can make mad tiny joints (.1) When all I have is dank and Im in the mood for a J, or want to go driving and smoking but not have a pipe and a bag on me. Only problem with pinners- smoking them alone even, you light them, take 2 hits, and theyre gone.

and I can make perfect mad large joints with a g

I think im starting my first T break ever today. :(

eleven357

eleven357

Bong hits on the roof

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,270 posts
Honestly, around 1 joint for 1 gram.

mikinzo

mikinzo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
me around .75-a gram...depends on my high wanting lol

joeypsp

joeypsp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 300 posts

Honestly, around 1 joint for 1 gram.

i agree that unless you dont have enough the standard be 1 gram agreed:hello:

and to clear this up ahead of time there is never a thing as 2 bug a joint unless its to big to smoke then you hot box your house

Cameron

Cameron

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
hmmmmmm i make 3 joints out of 1.75 g's so to be precise that would be 0.583 joints haha. but thats that just stupid. if i only had 1g on me i'd just make a fatty

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
I get 1-2 joints depending on my mood.:smoke: I can roll 3, but I don't like to roll them that small.

joeypsp

joeypsp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 300 posts

I get 1-2 joints depending on my mood.:smoke: I can roll 3, but I don't like to roll them that small.

lol our too small is too big for her

Gorguts

Gorguts

Listen to the Dead!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 829 posts
3 if its just me smoking. Using the dollar bill method helps me roll them tiny and they burn for a long time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users