Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

One joint, Clean in 14 days?

• Please log in to reply

hmxx

hmxx

CoD 1.3/1.5

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts
I think I'm clean at the moment. I havent smoked in a month. If I smoke one 1g joint, and drinking 4-6 bottles of water a day, when do you think is the earliest I can get clean?
I'm 6'1, 145lbs, and have a fast metabolism.

benju1031

benju1031

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Basically I am 5'10, 135 lbs. I can smoke a blunt or two and be clean in a matter of 2-3 days. However i have an extremely low body fat. Hope that helps at all. Btw, I am often drug tested at a lab and have smoke 2 days beofre a test and been fine.

I Love Hashley

I Love Hashley

Probably Blazed...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 572 posts
dont risk it

hmxx

hmxx

CoD 1.3/1.5

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts
Alright. Yeah my body fat is pretty low too. I think last time it was cheaked it was 5-10%

eleven357

eleven357

Bong hits on the roof

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,270 posts
If you were clean prior to smoking the joint then yes 14 days would be more than enough time to get clean. However if you are a everyday toker to that point, then no you aren't going to be clean in 14 days.

Horus XCIII

Horus XCIII

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts
Assuming you haven't been smoking before this, you should be clean in about a week; you'll definitely be clean in two.

My friend was getting drug-tested and he'd still smoke a jay occasionally and he'd still pass even if his test was only a week away, and he was chubby. So you should be straight man.

kshock

kshock

bring back pandoras box

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,420 posts
Go to the store and buy 2 drug tests, take one before you smoke to see if you clean, and the other one in a week to see how long it takes to get it out of your system for future reference
  • Horus XCIII likes this

D-Shiznit

D-Shiznit

my brothers clothes

• Old School
  • 2,078 posts
Im sure you'll be clean, but why risk it? your ego may get the best of you and pretty soon you'll be smoking all the time, then you'll fail a test and violate probation (assuming your situation is probation) and then you'll get extended probation and what not.. maybe Im just overreacting but you never know, it could happen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users