Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Seeds shipped to America from Europe

• Please log in to reply

Markit0s

Markit0s

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I was wondering if seeds can be shipped from an European site to USA. Since Marijuana is illegal in Texas, I questioned that seeds could be sent to my home in Austin. Has anyone ever done this before? any advice?

chiefton8

chiefton8

Boofmaster

• Bronze Member
  • 3,505 posts

toastybiz

toastybiz

keep it green

• Old School
  • 14,209 posts
Being illegal doesn't mean it can't be done.

Many seedbanks ship to the USA. Occasionally shipments are intercepted by Customs, but there is only one case I am aware of where someone was busted for importing seeds, usually they will confiscate the beans and forward the package on to you with a letter saying they seized contraband.

Doc Chronic and Gypsy Nirvana are two good seedbanks. Both ship out of the UK, which I believe makes it more likely to slip through Customs.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users