Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Relpax...Good For Recreational Use???

• Please log in to reply

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
So I just found a prescription of relpax laying around. It's a migraine medication, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it could be used for fun :confused:

They are 40 mg pills, and I was thinking of taking 2...unless anyone knows wether I could snort them. Any responses welcome.

coolrunnings

coolrunnings

Massachu-baka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

So I just found a prescription of relpax laying around. It's a migraine medication, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it could be used for fun :confused:

They are 40 mg pills, and I was thinking of taking 2...unless anyone knows wether I could snort them. Any responses welcome.

I just posted this in another thread but...

Snorting is almost a waste. While snorting 1.) It usually is a terrible taste after and the drip of some pills can make you puke its so bad and 2.) The binders and fillers clog up your mucous membranes and makes the goody(s) unable to reach the blood stream. The binders and fillers block anything from coming in and in the long run, its a waste of chemical and a hazard. Just make a parachute and pop that.:hello:

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts

I just posted this in another thread but...

Snorting is almost a waste. While snorting 1.) It usually is a terrible taste after and the drip of some pills can make you puke its so bad and 2.) The binders and fillers clog up your mucous membranes and makes the goody(s) unable to reach the blood stream. The binders and fillers block anything from coming in and in the long run, its a waste of chemical and a hazard. Just make a parachute and pop that.:hello:

OK, so it can't be snorted, but could it actually get me high?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users