• Nov 29 2007 01:20 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Toke it up man!

• Mr. Bunglesmith
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:20 AM

So I just found a prescription of relpax laying around. It's a migraine medication, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it could be used for fun :confused:

They are 40 mg pills, and I was thinking of taking 2...unless anyone knows wether I could snort them. Any responses welcome.
Replies (2)

• Massachu-baka

• coolrunnings
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:38 AM

So I just found a prescription of relpax laying around. It's a migraine medication, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it could be used for fun :confused:

They are 40 mg pills, and I was thinking of taking 2...unless anyone knows wether I could snort them. Any responses welcome.

I just posted this in another thread but...

Snorting is almost a waste. While snorting 1.) It usually is a terrible taste after and the drip of some pills can make you puke its so bad and 2.) The binders and fillers clog up your mucous membranes and makes the goody(s) unable to reach the blood stream. The binders and fillers block anything from coming in and in the long run, its a waste of chemical and a hazard. Just make a parachute and pop that.:hello:

• Toke it up man!

• Mr. Bunglesmith
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:42 AM

I just posted this in another thread but...

Snorting is almost a waste. While snorting 1.) It usually is a terrible taste after and the drip of some pills can make you puke its so bad and 2.) The binders and fillers clog up your mucous membranes and makes the goody(s) unable to reach the blood stream. The binders and fillers block anything from coming in and in the long run, its a waste of chemical and a hazard. Just make a parachute and pop that.:hello:

OK, so it can't be snorted, but could it actually get me high?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users