Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Christmas Tree Bud

• Please log in to reply

PJV575

PJV575

Ain't Nothin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,105 posts
Is there an actual strain of weed named "Christmas tree"? Because my friend and I picked some off of his friend and it's pretty damned tasty looking with pretty hairs everywhere and the smell is thick, like fresh and piny-like, very rich. The high is great, I've been smoking hi-mids for the past 2 weeks.

I will take a picture of the Christmas Tree bud and the hi-mids I get for a comparison later.

Similar Topics: Christmas Tree Bud     x

codyfink

codyfink

ATHF

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
my old girlfriend had this weed that tasted like pine tree. it was right around christmas too. so im not sure if its "christmas tree" but the closest ive ever smoked

PJV575

PJV575

Ain't Nothin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,105 posts
He is getting more tomorrow. It was nice weed, very smooth yet potent, I had to take shorter hits or else I would have coughed. Smells and looks delicious, a brighter green with dark red hairs and white crystals. I asked for an 1/8 and he said $60, which seems reasonable where I live (Western MA).

coolrunnings

coolrunnings

Massachu-baka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts
Pics would be nice.

Benito

Benito

The Don of Chron

• Registered Upgraded
  • 941 posts
its just called christmas.

Gorguts

Gorguts

Listen to the Dead!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 829 posts
Yea this stuff is going around my school, So i hear. I hope I can get some.

What'sThatSmell

What'sThatSmell

RIP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,361 posts
Yeah someone posted a thread about Christmas Bud a month or two back.

big_spender

big_spender

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 116 posts

Is there an actual strain of weed named "Christmas tree"? Because my friend and I picked some off of his friend and it's pretty damned tasty looking with pretty hairs everywhere and the smell is thick, like fresh and piny-like, very rich. The high is great, I've been smoking hi-mids for the past 2 weeks.

I will take a picture of the Christmas Tree bud and the hi-mids I get for a comparison later.

around here people say "Im gonna get some Christmas tree" and all it means is there gonna get weed on christmas eve lol

JuicyJBB

JuicyJBB

Pure Sativa Preservation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,354 posts
Just got an offer to buy some of this or some better shit. $45 an eight for both. What should I go with?

MrMoney

MrMoney

headrush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,364 posts

Just got an offer to buy some of this or some better shit. $45 an eight for both. What should I go with?

Uhhhh.....the better stuff:confused:

yeeyeedog

yeeyeedog

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
yeah we get christmas bud but is sure isnt 60 bucks an eighth. out here its just mids, no chronic by any means and its like $40 an eighth.

lukaso

lukaso

Distant Mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 515 posts
So its christmas as in the specific strain. Or perhaps you dealers means that he grew and trimmed his plants in the way so that the plant looks like a christmas tree (big yielders)

PhoenixPharmer

PhoenixPharmer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,565 posts
Christmas bud is a name kids slap on any weed they're pushing, in the months around Christmas, Its been around since I can remember.

rottweilerpit

rottweilerpit

RINCED_OUT_

• Registered Upgraded
  • 335 posts
no such real strain its just slang for weed! like summer fruit or spring suprice lol look on the internet at all the weed strains and u will find these silly names are just sales props! most dealers dont not what it is thats why they make names up,most growers that sell for profit will get big yeilders and flowering times so strains like big bud are very commercal as they have a good high quike time growing and big yeilders, so forget the fancy names unless u growing your own or know the person that grows it as u dont know what your smoking it could be good white strains or just low grade ;)boogies

PJV575

PJV575

Ain't Nothin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,105 posts
Haha, it's not slang for weed around Christmas time, I just don't think the kids knew the actual name of the strand.

I tried taking pictures, but my camera sucks at close ups and it's just a blur. The only difference you can tell between it and mids on the camera is that the mids are darker.

I might buy an 1/8th of it...

dishsoap

dishsoap

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
yeah, i smoked some today. very good stuff.

GrandaddyPurps

GrandaddyPurps

born in the mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,125 posts

Christmas bud is a name kids slap on any weed they're pushing, in the months around Christmas, Its been around since I can remember.

yup pretty much

calp

calp

~$$$~

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,726 posts
It's probably not actual christmas tree bud or any strain like that... It's probably some unknown dank

giants80468

giants80468

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I am from western ma too and I have gotten christmas tree before too for about the same price. It's pretty dank, me and my friend smoked a couple joints of it and we were fucked up from them. It's weird though because the only time i have gotten it before is around the holidays, like this year and last year.

wunschshrek

wunschshrek

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,723 posts

I think it is just a gimmick people use every year around X-Mas.

In NY I have seen it for a long time, every christmas people are selling "christmas bud", and it is usually forest green in color and piney in smell and taste.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users