The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Weed Mixed with Chewing Tobacco

• by chart09g
  • Nov 26 2007 09:54 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • chart09g
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:54 PM

Just wondering if it is possible to mix keef or ganja into a tin of chewing tobacco (Skoal, Copenhagen)? Will you get high? Please let me know if anybody has tried this?
Replies (15)

• Med User

• CaliCoast
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:01 PM

Of course it's possible but sounds disgusting.

• Pip
  • chart09g
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:09 PM

So You will get high?

• stoned stoner
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:13 PM

no thc is fat and alcohol soluble so putting it with the chew wont get you high

• Pip
  • chart09g
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:15 PM

Ok. Well I am basically looking for ways to get a marijuana high without smoking it or vaporizing it. What do you have to do to it so you can mix it with chew? How do you eat it and get high?

• Satidica
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:17 PM

i think you can "bake" some bud in the microwave for 2 mins or so.. this turns the THCA into THC, which is what gets you high. then you can eat it to get high\

• stoned stoner
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:19 PM

firecrackers are the easiest way to eat it just get 2 crackers spread peanut butter on them and put between .5 and 1.5 grams in depending on your tolerance then put it together and wrap it up in the tin foil and put it in the oven for 25 mins on 375

• Massachu-baka

• coolrunnings
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:20 PM

No no no...

The THC will simply float around your stomach before being digested and broken down.

Make cannabutter and mix it with your dip. The fiberglass will cut your bottom lip and allow the cannabutter to slowly makes it away into the blood stream.

Although, it will probably go sog before you even feel high.

Besides...

YUCK!

• Pip
  • chart09g
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:25 PM

What about some alternatives to marijuana? Are any of those legal herbs any good, do you actually get high? Is Salvia good? How about those colored joints they sell, do you get high off those?

• Massachu-baka

• coolrunnings
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:27 PM

So many questions...

So many searches.

• Tokin' on that Bob Marley

• JeremyBlazed
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:30 PM

Ok. Well I am basically looking for ways to get a marijuana high without smoking it or vaporizing it. What do you have to do to it so you can mix it with chew? How do you eat it and get high?

whats wrong with just smoking it?

• Mighty Pirate

• rubbsled
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:45 PM

i dont understand chewing tobacco. i tried it once... doesnt taste good and all it does is make you lightheaded. plus i'd rather not spit every 30 seconds but that's just me.

• tokeiteasy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:31 PM

why dont you just smoke it? Part of the beauty of mj is relaxing while smoking it. i hardly ever do it any other way cause i love to smoke it.

• Cannastudent

• hashaman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 828 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

i think you can "bake" some bud in the microwave for 2 mins or so.. this turns the THCA into THC, which is what gets you high. then you can eat it to get high\

HORRIBLE ADVICE!

Microwaves destroy THC. This should be common knowledge. Don't believe me? Get a gram, smoke a bowl, microwave it for a minute then compare.

The only way to consume THC without smoking/vaporizing it is to dissolve the THC in lipids (fat) or a polar solute (alcohol). You can search around the forums for recipes.

• PipPipPip
  • kcbud
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:13 AM

To the OP: Man just make some firecrackers. The instructions are on here so do that. I made 5 the other day, planning on eating one a day before school. I ate them all the first day and was blazed (I guess baked works better here) from 8 til 12 at night. :D

To everyone else: Did you guys read that guys posts and think of it as like... a guy who just smoked some crack and was like freaking out asking questions... IDK... I'm high...

• Pip
  • cicek
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:23 AM

wow if u could mix a lipper with some bud, that would make my life. sounds like to much work tho. brownies are always fun, and they taste amazing, especially fresh out of the oven, they fuck u up more then smoking a joint would tho. is that tru for firecrackers too? never tried them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users