Fuck I Got Ripped!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by russell300, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Mate that was a good quality first post! +rep
    :D

2. You should jack all his shit if hes growing..

3. Kill the fucker.

4. Introduce termites and molds to his home without him knowing until it gets way outa control, since he killed one of your cats (maybe) jack his plants and then spread pollen in his grow room.

5. More news on the situation. I know where his grow room is its outside in a loft. He has water tanks out side so I was thinking whats the best way to poison his plants without him knowing? I want a slow death. What agent would turn them hermie?

:D

6. Screw his wife.

7. bleach? it cant be good for plants.. it wouldnt turn the water and outher color either..

8. Before you do anything rash to his water supply, make sure it's for the plants only, you know? Don't wanna kills his animals (even if he may have killed your cat?)

I'd confront the guy on it.... You say you're NZ right? The gov't is really cracking down on pot there I thought, so I don't think you wanna get the law involved.

If you wanna taint his water supply without worrying about killing anyone, dump a bunch of salt into the resevoirs.

9. why dont you just call the cops saying he has an illegal drug growing operation in a shed outside.

10. first make sure it actually was him...second why the fuck wouldn't you just break in and steal them...why burn or poison his plants??

how hard is it to break into a shed/barn/whatever the fuck it is.

devise a good plan, do surveillance, make it quick and smooth.

11. hahahahaha fuck yeah!!!!

I dont see what the big deal is... When you act like a bitch, you get socked in the mouth. Punch him in the face for being a dick.

12. Round-Up in a Super-Soaker Squirt gun can be a fun way of gettin your point across.....someones whole yard....add a lil' blue food coloring so ya can write stuff......it will be there for a long time....dead grass then dead spot...lol

A garage sale can be a good time also.....adds are free in your local paper.....post that you have LOTS of old stuff worth big$$$....:D
    start your sale at the crack of dawn on a Saturday...post "The Earlybird...gets the best deal
    Post that the sale is in the "Shed":eek:
    Some old ladies poking around will make him shut down.

Go pay in cash for 2-tons of Bullshit to be delivered to his driveway while he is at work....tell them to "Dump it in front of the garage door" :eek::wave:

13. drill ~ 12, 1/8" holes, (2mm ta ya'll blokes down there), in his roof through the shingles...mark them so only you know where they are...after a couple good rain storms tell him he can quit being a dick fuck ausie loser, or he can replace his roof...his call:devious:

....cheers:D.

14. what i would do is plant a few plants some where quite obvious to him, set up some of those trip wires that fire of shotgun blanks, maybe a bear pit, set up a camera or hide out nearby with a paint ball gun(or a real gun). and get the point across that he shouldn't have fucked with you in the first place. leave him in the hole THEN go to his shed steal his tasty plants then burn the fuckers expensive equipment/shed.

15. i would break into his shed and steal all his plants and equipment. he has no right to take the plants YOU are growing.

16. I can't believe you want to burn plants down. If he's growing just steal his crop. He's growing YOUR weed. Thats how I would think of it.

17. I was wondering why we would want to kill these plants the first few pages of this thread.. WTF??? Steal them and set up a grow elsewhere or at a friends house or whatever you gotta do... This was your 50lb yield he fucked up so set it straight using his shit... I would.

18. Were did you get your seeds from?

19. just go in the shed and do the same thing he did to your plants.. eye for and eye. its only fair

20. "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
    -Ghandi