Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What does hash smell like?

• Please log in to reply

c20h25n3oIsGood

c20h25n3oIsGood

what should i put here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,704 posts
???What does it smell like???
I was at a show the other night and I someone offered it to me, but I smelled it and it smelled nothing like I would imagine hash smelling like so I declined because I thought he was going to rip me off. Anyone?

Similar Topics: What does hash smell like?     x

InsomniacsDream

InsomniacsDream

Regretamine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,054 posts
depends what type, some smells of nothing reconisable till its heated, pressed pollen smells of weed, iso smells a little bit of solvent/alcohol, bubble hash has a smell but its hard to reconise.

waterhurley

waterhurley

Toke, smoke, and choke

• Old School
  • 3,112 posts
real shitty hash tastes/smells like resin. other then that ive never noticed a stench with hash

Bencker

Bencker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,280 posts
The hash i usually buy doesn't smell that much.

infamoustoker

infamoustoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
I've only bought hash once from a club and it just smelled like some good bud

thebitcheswer69

thebitcheswer69

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 934 posts
I have some good hash right now.<BR>It smells like a mix between the smell you get when you vape nugget and a really good soapy diesel heady smell.

Phloydrix

Phloydrix

I enjoy food immensely

• Registered Upgraded
  • 695 posts
The couple times I had hash (I assume it was good because it knocked me the fuck out), it smelled kinda lemony.

j-mf-s

j-mf-s

Mental Toss Flycoon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,270 posts
like kief?

jahconquering

jahconquering

Peacefull SolJah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,284 posts
it tastes like baked nuggets..

eleven357

eleven357

Bong hits on the roof

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,270 posts

like kief?

Kief is many trichomes that have fallen from the bud. Hash is the trichomes compressed.

Hashish (from Arabic: حشيش ḥashīsh, lit. "grass"; also hash or many slang terms) is a preparation of cannabis composed of the compressed trichomes collected from the cannabis plant. It contains the same active ingredients as cannabis (but in higher concentrations than other parts of the plant), produces the same type of psychoactive effects and is mostly illegal in the same extent; see the main article Cannabis (drug).

Hashish is often a solid or paste-like substance, of varying hardness and pliability, and will soften under heat. Its colour can vary from green, black, reddish brown, or most commonly light to dark brown. It is consumed in much the same way as cannabis buds, often being smoked in joints mixed with tobacco or cannabis buds, or in smoking pipes, or vapourized. It can also be eaten or used as an ingredient (baked into cookies or cakes, or added to stews and chocolate).

j-mf-s

j-mf-s

Mental Toss Flycoon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,270 posts

Kief is many trichomes that have fallen from the bud. Hash is the trichomes compressed.

hence hash smelling like kief :)

SenorDingDong

SenorDingDong

Doorbell Fiesta

• Old School
  • 811 posts
it smells exactly like it tastes! Delicious!

Crick&Watson

Crick&Watson

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
In the UK, the Moroccan and Lebanese pollen/pressed hash smells very minty, not like draw at all. Black Charas smells like strong, oily mint (like an extract).

InsomniacsDream

InsomniacsDream

Regretamine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,054 posts

In the UK, the Moroccan and Lebanese pollen/pressed hash smells very minty, not like draw at all. Black Charas smells like strong, oily mint (like an extract).

You have a good hook lol, in the uk hash usualy smells like soap or rubber :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users