Questions before building grow box.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by SmokingJoJo, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Thank you very much, RobsGreen, for your encouraging words. I did start a grow journal, which you can read (if you're interested, that is) here: http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/199094-jojo-s-first-bagseed-grow.html

Congratulations on your two little (more like bushy!) ladies! Hope that you get rewarded greatly for your efforts! So far, I've been able to germinate 6 seeds out of 12, and if my luck continues, I hope to end up with at least one female at the end of this grow.

Anyway, not many pictures posted of my cabinet on this thread, so I figure I would throw a couple in here. :D

First one is my modified Stanley blower, which has been fitted with a 3"x4"x10" rectangular to 6" round adapter, which blows cool air through the reflector, and allows me to put my hand at least 6" away from the light without it being uncomfortable for about 1 minute.

The second one is the flexible ducting from the fan, going into a 90 degree elbow and then into the reflector.

Last one shows the light and cabinet exhaust pipes. I broke one of the dampers, that's why you only see two on the light exhaust, but that will be remedied soon. Gotta go to Home Depot to get another exhaust vent with damper, which will replace the one shown to the right of the fan on picture one, then I will fill all cracks with foam, paint certain areas black, adjust doors, and we'll be good to go for real.

The only reason the cabinet is in use already is because otherwise it would never get finished. I'm that type of individual...my interest only remains if I'm actively involved....:( Must be ADD or something...or could it be something else? :smoking:

Attached Files: