Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Really strong weed (laced pcp?)

• Please log in to reply

zefer

zefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I've been smoking weed for a couple month, fairly often (last month almost everyday lol but I've slowed down now) and I've actually smoked indica and hydro before, but the last time I smoked was waay different. Like now I know what it's like to actually trip. I was cool for the first two hours then started getting worried because I had already came down but I was still fucked up and tripping / high. The high at that point though was completely different. Like I realized that it wasn't normal cause weed never felt like that (nor does it usually last that long). And there was also this really weird chemical feeling in my head. Like when you drink sometimes you can kind of feel a chemically feeling, this was just a different kind.

My friend said it was really strong hydro weed (he doesn't speak good english so that's all he told me lol). I noticed the smoke was harsher than usual and tasted a little different but didn't care too much. The trippy part of it started after like half an hour and lasted 4 hours after I smoked. I wasn't completely down for 5 and a half hours.

Effects if you don't want to read all of that lol :wave:
I just fell out of my body like I'd loose track of my body, where I was, what I was doing, and things were totally trippy as hell. Walking down dorm hallways was extremely trippy I cant even explain it. I couldn't feel anything either like I'd have kind of out of body experiences. I remember dropping a rootbeer once cause I couldn't feel it in my hands. Staring into a mirror I fell into the mirror and was looking at myself from the mirror. The effects especially after two hours seemed to come and go. Weed does that but it was a different kind of coming and going. You'd come down more and think you're sober but would still be tripping.

The effects seemed very similar to pcp but I'm not entirely sure because I've read the other pcp threads and people generally agree that pcp is rare. My friend's dealer though told him it was strong shit. I don't really care that much that it was pcp I'd just like to know for real if it was.

c20h25n3oIsGood

c20h25n3oIsGood

what should i put here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,704 posts
uh...
hmm...
have you ever taken any other drugs?
(besides marijuana and alcohol)

because, im sick of these laced weed threads. It probably wasnt, man. you were just reallllly high. Congratdulations.

Metridixal

Metridixal

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 937 posts
You've only been smoking for a month. You were just really high.

keepinitthatway

keepinitthatway

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
ya bro thats just that good...The shit everyone wants, but can hardly find but every once in a while.. Buy more and enloy

Muff420

Muff420

Eatin muff, smokin blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 891 posts
yeah man u still got a low tolerance and u smoked some weed thats a little better than what u usually get. if you where on acid you would feel liek your floating and seeing shit move in 5 different directions at once shit would be colorful trust me if you did acid you would defently know you would be high for like 10 hours

isparkmygreens

isparkmygreens

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,246 posts

yeah man u still got a low tolerance and u smoked some weed thats a little better than what u usually get. if you where on acid you would feel liek your floating and seeing shit move in 5 different directions at once shit would be colorful trust me if you did acid you would defently know you would be high for like 10 hours

Wtf he's talking about pcp?

What'sThatSmell

What'sThatSmell

RIP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,361 posts
Good job, you just smoked dank.

iwannagethigh

iwannagethigh

you wanna match?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 557 posts
seems to me like you were just hiiiiiiiiiiiiighh congrats

zefer

zefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Actually it really did have something in it, probably pcp. I finally got him to understand what I was asking him cause he doesn't speak good english. He doesn't know what pcp is but there were "other things" in the weed. It's not that big of a deal though.

Yeah it doesn't happen like dealers wont "trick" you or anything, the situation was just a little different for me. I'm sure you're right most people who make "laced weed" threads probably don't have laced weed. Like I've smoked hydro before and it is pretty crazy lol the first time I smoked hydro I thought it had to have been laced cause it was a lot different than the other shit I had been smoking.

When I starting smoking yesterday it just didn't click -- he said it was different and really strong, I assumed it was strong weed and didn't think anything of it. Sorry for the dumb post lol I couldn't find my friend and I was hung over from that shit this morning. Had I asked if it was "solo weed" he would have told me. The trip wasn't all that bad now that I think about it. I probably wouldn't have smoked it though had I known.

Ataraxis

Ataraxis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
He topped that bowl with salvia.

coolrunnings

coolrunnings

Massachu-baka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

He topped that bowl with salvia.

Other than the fact he was "tripping" for five and a half hours.

Adjs311

Adjs311

Sunnyvale Resident

• Old School
  • 1,003 posts
If anything it would most likely be pcp... like when you were talking about the mirror thing that sounds dissociative as that is what pcp is. But thats if it was laced.

EdgarOregon100

EdgarOregon100

FrazzleBedazzled

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,606 posts
Man, I wish I was that high right now.

Unfortuately I'm only halfway there!

zubi420

zubi420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

Other than the fact he was "tripping" for five and a half hours.

the after glow of salvia can last days. combined with a strong after glow of salvia, with being insanely high, u can definetely moderately trip for 3-5 hours.

umopp

umopp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 455 posts

Actually it really did have something in it, probably pcp. I finally got him to understand what I was asking him cause he doesn't speak good english. He doesn't know what pcp is but there were "other things" in the weed. It's not that big of a deal though.

Yeah it doesn't happen like dealers wont "trick" you or anything, the situation was just a little different for me. I'm sure you're right most people who make "laced weed" threads probably don't have laced weed. Like I've smoked hydro before and it is pretty crazy lol the first time I smoked hydro I thought it had to have been laced cause it was a lot different than the other shit I had been smoking.

When I starting smoking yesterday it just didn't click -- he said it was different and really strong, I assumed it was strong weed and didn't think anything of it. Sorry for the dumb post lol I couldn't find my friend and I was hung over from that shit this morning. Had I asked if it was "solo weed" he would have told me. The trip wasn't all that bad now that I think about it. I probably wouldn't have smoked it though had I known.

you realize by calling weed "hydro" it makes yourself kinda look like you dont know what youre saying because "hydro" or hydroponics is a growing method not a strain or w/e

crazy_knee_grow

crazy_knee_grow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts

you realize by calling weed "hydro" it makes yourself kinda look like you dont know what youre saying because "hydro" or hydroponics is a growing method not a strain or w/e

eh you realize you sound pretty silly right now....hydro is weed that was grown hydroponically....although idiots just toss the term around without knowing what hydroponics is and now it has just become another slang word for good weed...

so yea hydro definitly IS a type of weed...

umopp

umopp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 455 posts

eh you realize you sound pretty silly right now....hydro is weed that was grown hydroponically....although idiots just toss the term around without knowing what hydroponics is and now it has just become another slang word for good weed...

so yea hydro definitly IS a type of weed...

yeah i guess you could say people use it as slang for good weed but go look up a definition for hydroponics, not just slang...

http://www.answers.c...pic/hydroponics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users