Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How are these prices for good dro

• Please log in to reply

Ciscokid930

Ciscokid930

Masshole

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,348 posts
Ok, well heres the info:

im in northern MA
its high quality dro
pretty fluffy

I can get a gram for $10 and an 8th for 35... the new dealer blazed me up a few days ago and this shit is good but i don't buy dro much... How much should i pay for a halfie? Thanks in advance

illinisbII

illinisbII

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,473 posts
by halfie do you mean half an 8th or half an ounce :confused: im assuming you mean half ounce

if you want a half 8th just buy 2 grams for 20$

if he sells grams for 10 and 8ths for 35...(10*28=280, 35*8=280) I wouldnt want to pay more than 140 for a half ounce, id expect to pay 100$ for the half, sounds like a decent price i guess. But pics would be nice.

Ciscokid930

Ciscokid930

Masshole

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,348 posts

by halfie do you mean half an 8th or half an ounce :confused: im assuming you mean half ounce

if you want a half 8th just buy 2 grams for 20$

if he sells grams for 10 and 8ths for 35...(10*28=280, 35*8=280) I wouldnt want to pay more than 140 for a half ounce, id expect to pay 100$ for the half, sounds like a decent price i guess. But pics would be nice.

thanks man, pics will be coming very soon... and yes i ment a half a oz... ill buy like a .5 just to take some pics and show you guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users