Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your thoughts and experiences on waking & baking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jessioka, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Honestly I find that smoking in the morning, even if I've been awake for an hour, always knocks me on my fucking ass and takes a lot more out of me than smoking at any other time of day. I find it really hard to recover productively from a wake and bake, and productivity is pretty important to me.

2. I love wake and bakes though I don't do them very often. Waking up and packing a nice bong bowl in the backyard is an absolutely fantastic way to start the day.

3. I have to commute to work for about 40 minutes.
    I get up and rip a huge ol rip. Usually a whole bowl. Then I shower and I have a 6 foot vapor hose so I have a vape smoke in the shower .

(Shower breaks my high unless I smoke in the shower)

It's AWESOME let me tell you... I think of SO MUCH GREAT STUFF during the 40 minute commutes xD

I used to hate the drive but now I sometimes leave early and drive slower and safer and chill out and just think about awesome stuff... Too bad I can never remember what it is :eek:

4. Wake n baking is a delicacy to me. Normally I'd be all up for starting my day high and progressing from there, but lately I haven't had the money to keep up with the lifestyle ~sigh~ so if I'm low on weed this is what happens;

I wake up and smoke in the morning... And barely feel it. I might get high, maybe even loopy tired high for a second, but it usually goes away rather quickly. But, if I can wait until at least after 12 pm, the first time I smoke I always get ripped.

So I guess I've been doing the opposite of wake n baking... Putting off smoking as long as I can so that when I finally do, I actually feel something that lasts lol

5. If I smoke in the morning I lose all productivity for that day. I do it when I don't have to work.
    Like today

6. Im a senior in highschool, so most peoples wake and bake differs from mine. I go to school at 8:30, meet my bake buds at HVAC  1st period. Go to my buddys house and get stoned until 3rd block around 12:30. It feels like eternity. 5 days a week. This summer though im lucky to smoke 3 days a week, let alone wake and bake :(