Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your thoughts and experiences on waking & baking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jessioka, Nov 10, 2007.

1. I always seem to get higher in the morning. I don't get many tolerance breaks, my 9 or so hour sleeping at night, is def. the longest tolerance break I have on a day to day basis, so they could def. be why.

2. I think you pretty much said it :smoke:

Although tea > coffee, and music is a necessity

3. i usually have to do a couple things (shower, etc) before i wake-n-bake, otherwise i tend to blow off the whole day. i think there's nothing better than taking care of errands (bills, etc) just toasted-it makes it waaaay more enjoyable!

4. haah i was gonne say the same something, but no need too, my longest break between bong rips is when i sleep also lol

5. yeah i can only wake and bake if i know the day ahead of me will be kind of slow-paced.

like today was the first day in while that i didn't have work, school or plans. so i woke up at 1, smoked a bowl in my closet and i played fetch with my dogs for a little while. it's been a very chill day. i made quesadillas and a ranch/hot sauce dip. then i played guitar hero for a little bit. now i'm winding down to do homework.

6. Now that's my idea of a good day.

7. me 2, but it feels incredibly good

8. If I wake and bake, say at 9 or 10 am, I don't really feel awake till 5 or 6. Even when I'm not high anymore, i just stay lethargic. So I don't do it very often. Usually by the end of the day if i smoke a decent amount during the day, I don't get very high.

9. Blaze and ihop = perfect combination

10. i concur. I usually get high when i dont have other shit to do.

11. Subbin'

Now a little chime in.. Due to the fact is so dem feels.
    Anyway...

So I enjoy the twice a day mentality. However there is guidelines on it. Well what I have self imposed limits.

The one main rule of wake and bake with me,

1. Must allow a minimum of 1.5 hours before any events. Be it work or social. This time must be simple to allow for peak of high.

Reason is simple. Leaves me enough time to smash a decent rip or 2 on my billy. Sending me sky high to enjoy some music or the simple things around me until event; While being so stoned, at T +1.5H I am no longer rkt and can function while still feeling mellow and general euphoria.

When it comes to my typical day, I either would allow this time in the morning before all my chores for the day, or before the ride to work. Exercise helps clear me up before I get to work or need to go out. If I am not doing any exercise and just visiting a friend, Then I generally just have a coffee, not as good but still works.

Hope this can give you some clarification on how someone rolls'

PS, rkt as I wrote this [​IMG]

12. I wake up, roll a spliff and smoke it on the drive to the coffee shop (all within 10 mins of waking up, I take care of hygiene at night) stub the roach, grab the coffee and finish the roach with it on the way over to work. Best way to start a sumer day if you ask me. 

I am interested in smoking literally right upon waking up; Rolling over and grabbing a doob first thing... I wonder if the effects will be noticeably different. Only one way to find out....

13. Can't do it as much anymore, but it might be my favorite high. On the weekends, I always wake and bake.

14. Love after the kid is dropped off at school. As soon as I get insecond cup by then and a j.
    Plus coffee and marajuana taste so good together.

15. #36 s A t I v A, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    I wake and medicate. 👾

16. I miss the days when I did that.  There was a time when I smoked nine bowls a day and I smoked the first two back to back within minutes of waking up in the morning.  I wake up and get dressed, go to my kitchen to make coffee, drink two double espressos and then smoke two bowls immediately after.  It's great to be caffeinated and stoned at the same time and then I would go about my daily business.  I would often take my dog for a walk right after and it was so much fun walking him high. 

17. I like waking up and taking a shower and steaming up the room an then smoke a few bowls in the steam after, and burn a nice hash joint, the good old Jamaican rain.

18. I've been doing it for years.
    When I was up at 630am, I look forward to having a bowl packed with some hash on top.
    The challenge is just making sure I don't fall back asleep.

19. Every morning I either vape a bowl in my air or if I'm in a hurry two bong rips gets me feeling right.