Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

jobs that don't drug test

• Please log in to reply

mike420

mike420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 126 posts
list em

Similar Topics: jobs that don't drug test     x

SL2SQUEEZE

SL2SQUEEZE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 637 posts
Jobs that DO require a drug test usually are:

Government jobs
Public utility jobs (Gas and Electric)
Driving jobs
Anything where safety is an issue and you have the potential to really hurt yourself. This is because the employer might not be able to get workers comp. insurance in some cases without a drug test.

Smoken Guitar

Smoken Guitar

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
EVERY ONE that I have ever worked at . I have been a stoner all my looooong life and I have not been drug tested for any of a number of jobs

DirtyPete

DirtyPete

Mudrat Detector

• Bronze Member
  • 13,792 posts

arefx

arefx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 302 posts
blockbuster

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 47,286 posts

mike420

mike420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 126 posts

blockbuster

i applied there but there was a drug test

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 47,286 posts

TokingToker

TokingToker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,286 posts
Grocery Stores
Fast food
Restaurant
Music Store
Clothes Store
Movie store
Cinemas
etc.

arefx

arefx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 302 posts

i applied there but there was a drug test

they gave you one? I have NEVER heard of anyone getting a DT there before... oSome of my friends have been workign there for 7 years, never got a dt.

briangumble

briangumble

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,370 posts

Saltyfunyions

Saltyfunyions

• Registered Upgraded
  • 130 posts
I worked at a Hampton Inn, they didn't drug test

geetardude

geetardude

Buzzed Guitarist

• Old School
  • 2,928 posts
McDonald's and Hardee's do not. If you're wanting a real job, there's going to be a drug test. Just cheat that shit.

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

oh so h3tty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,213 posts
Starbucks.

i started there last week and wasn't DT'd

Outis

Outis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,557 posts
I've worked at Spencer Gifts, Finish Line, and now at FYE. All made me sign an agreement stating they could drug test me without notice, but none ever did. I think it's more for their protection, like if there's an accident in the store and someone gets hurt, then all who were working are drug tested, etc.

Highbinder

Highbinder

Jumpin' Blues

• Old School
  • 5,267 posts
Hotels. As far as I know. The one I work at didnt anyway.

oxalic32

oxalic32

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts
If they pay cash, they won't be drug testing. Look for little stores, corporations normally drug test you.

eyec0n

eyec0n

does not exist.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,077 posts
Suprisingly... Fed-Ex doesn't drug test. Drivers get randomly tested once in a while, but thats it.

Just think of a shitty job were the turn around time for new hires is shoooororttttt... Places like McDonalds (resturants) and Fed-Ex (package handlers) dont drugtest because they have to constantly search for new employees every other week - most people cant handle the work enviroments. Places like HomeDepot, PG&E, Cosco, Target, Wal-Mart, etc have longer turn around times and thus dont have to constantly find new workers, because they actually stay for a while.

mad_dog_dallas

mad_dog_dallas

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
pizza delivery places. delivering pizzas is like the perfect job...ride around blazed listening to music to deliver pizzas and get paid.

eyec0n

eyec0n

does not exist.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,077 posts

pizza delivery places. delivering pizzas is like the perfect job...ride around blazed listening to music to deliver pizzas and get paid.

yeah, possability of getting stabbed and ripped off all the time while puting a shitload of wear on your car - perfect job...

wait. no that job sucks, sorry dude. IMHO Pizza dilivery is more last resort than McDonalds, plus most insurance companies, like AAA - wont cover your car for these types of jobs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users