Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking Adderall

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

get5007

get5007

• Registered Upgraded
  • 283 posts
Is it safe to smoke adderal?? on a blunt?

Similar Topics: Smoking Adderall     x

Arnack

Arnack

STATIST!

• Bronze Member
  • 5,057 posts

ALLDAYIDREAM420

ALLDAYIDREAM420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 193 posts
i wouldnt put it on a blunt but you can freebase it with tinfoil and a pen tube

indica_x

indica_x

• Registered Upgraded
  • 423 posts
thats so bad for you on so many levels. Just crush the balls up and rail them which is the best way to use them.

b-b-b-buttsechs

b-b-b-buttsechs

anon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
some friends of mine smoke it on top of weed using a bong, im sure its ok

windowPanes

windowPanes

another nice Man, Gathering Dust.

• Bronze Member
  • 6,212 posts

stoned stoner

stoned stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 407 posts
i know a kid who did/does this and brags about how good it is but I don't think its a good idea and I wouldnt do anything he said hes suspended from school for 2 weeks got caught with 2 homemade bongs and a grinder full of weed.

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts
i dont get why people dig adderall so much..i guess its because i was perscribed to it for a while and that just killed it for me....i guess you could smoke it if you wanted to but i just dont see the point

indica_x

indica_x

• Registered Upgraded
  • 423 posts
The reason why you dont get why people like it so much is because people who actually need it do not receive the same effects as someone who doesnt. If you dont need it and you use it, it does what an amphetamine is suppose to do. In fact i enjoy it more than coke seeing it lasts for most of the day and is alot more cheaper.

XPiperX

XPiperX

Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,144 posts

some friends of mine smoke it on top of weed using a bong, im sure its ok

Let me say this so that it gets EVERYONE'S attention...

SMOKING PILLS IS BAD FOR YOUR LUNGS, BURNS AWAY THE CHEMICALS YOU WANT IN YOUR BRAIN, RELEASES TOXIC FILLERS AND BINDERS INTO THE SMOKE, IS INEFFICIENT, INEFFECTIVE, AND IS, IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE, A VERY BAD IDEA. IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR BODY AT ALL, DON'T DO IT.

There you have it.

Vicious

Vicious

qt 3.14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,344 posts
Smoke meth?

XPiperX

XPiperX

Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,144 posts

Smoke meth?

QFT. Suckin glass dicks.

DirtyPete

DirtyPete

Mudrat Detector

• Bronze Member
  • 13,792 posts

D-Shiznit

D-Shiznit

my brothers clothes

• Old School
  • 2,078 posts
lmao, fire up a blunt of adderall.

Mean Mr Mustard

Mean Mr Mustard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 246 posts
Adderol is a real cool drug. LETS TAKE THESE PILLS AND WE"LL BE SO ATTENTIVE! *sarcasm*

Boosh

Boosh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,293 posts
Does Adderall even get you fucked up? I can get em, but Ive never tried em before. Whats the deal with em. I would probably either eat it or snort it, but smoking it is just STUPID!

DirtyPete

DirtyPete

Mudrat Detector

• Bronze Member
  • 13,792 posts

buffEt

buffEt

lifeisallwhatyouTHINKofit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,049 posts

Adderol is a real cool drug. LETS TAKE THESE PILLS AND WE"LL BE SO ATTENTIVE! *sarcasm*

You obviously have no idea how Adderall really works.

Posted Image

elecguitarplyr

elecguitarplyr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts
i want adderall :( any legit sites? lol pm? repworthy..

sometimesitrip

sometimesitrip

• Registered Upgraded
  • 503 posts
You can smoke adderall, ive done this, yes it is stupid, tastes like ass and burns your lungs like fuck but gets you so tweaked out you have no idea (its like railing adderall times 3). Also its really ironic someone is bitching about smoking pills when they have the chemical structure of mdma in their profile, at least these guys KNOW what theyre smoking and smoking pills and taking "ecstasy" (a mix of who knows what) both take away chemicals in your brain... Id say try it if you want but be careful since you can OD and yes you are smoking binders and such, also to anyone who knows some basic chem you could perform recrystallization on your adderall and get pure amphetamine, but im not going into that you can figure it out on your own...