Smoking Adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by get5007, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it safe to smoke adderal?? on a blunt?

2. No THANKS
    I\'m on adderall now, I shouldn\'t have done it because I\'m allergic... but whatever. Just pop the pill man.

3. i wouldnt put it on a blunt but you can freebase it with tinfoil and a pen tube

4. thats so bad for you on so many levels. Just crush the balls up and rail them which is the best way to use them.

5. some friends of mine smoke it on top of weed using a bong, im sure its ok

6. Hm, well simple logic says no to me, haha. Buuut to each his/her own.

7. i know a kid who did/does this and brags about how good it is but I don\'t think its a good idea and I wouldnt do anything he said hes suspended from school for 2 weeks got caught with 2 homemade bongs and a grinder full of weed.

8. i dont get why people dig adderall so much..i guess its because i was perscribed to it for a while and that just killed it for me....i guess you could smoke it if you wanted to but i just dont see the point

9. The reason why you dont get why people like it so much is because people who actually need it do not receive the same effects as someone who doesnt. If you dont need it and you use it, it does what an amphetamine is suppose to do. In fact i enjoy it more than coke seeing it lasts for most of the day and is alot more cheaper.

10. Let me say this so that it gets EVERYONE\'S attention...

SMOKING PILLS IS BAD FOR YOUR LUNGS, BURNS AWAY THE CHEMICALS YOU WANT IN YOUR BRAIN, RELEASES TOXIC FILLERS AND BINDERS INTO THE SMOKE, IS INEFFICIENT, INEFFECTIVE, AND IS, IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE, A VERY BAD IDEA. IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR BODY AT ALL, DON\'T DO IT.

There you have it.

11. Smoke meth?

12. QFT. Suckin glass dicks.

13. This kid who I\'m in rehab with was telling me about how he used to mainline adderall. I told him he was a fucking nutcase.

Anyway, just pop the pill or rail it. I usually snort half, pop half, but that\'s because I get the IR not the XR, and those are easy to break in half.

14. lmao, fire up a blunt of adderall.

15. Adderol is a real cool drug. LETS TAKE THESE PILLS AND WE\"LL BE SO ATTENTIVE! *sarcasm*

16. Does Adderall even get you fucked up? I can get em, but Ive never tried em before. Whats the deal with em. I would probably either eat it or snort it, but smoking it is just STUPID!

17. Adderral is a cool drug, it\'s amphetamine salt, gets me fucking yipped up more than cocaine. It doesnt make me more attentative, after I do adderral I\'m all over the place, but I don\'t see why you\'re hating on it, shit is fun.

• Agree Agree x 1

18. You obviously have no idea how Adderall really works.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. i want adderall :( any legit sites? lol pm? repworthy..

20. You can smoke adderall, ive done this, yes it is stupid, tastes like ass and burns your lungs like fuck but gets you so tweaked out you have no idea (its like railing adderall times 3). Also its really ironic someone is bitching about smoking pills when they have the chemical structure of mdma in their profile, at least these guys KNOW what theyre smoking and smoking pills and taking \"ecstasy\" (a mix of who knows what) both take away chemicals in your brain... Id say try it if you want but be careful since you can OD and yes you are smoking binders and such, also to anyone who knows some basic chem you could perform recrystallization on your adderall and get pure amphetamine, but im not going into that you can figure it out on your own...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.