Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke your Kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shpongle247, Nov 3, 2007.

1. To put kief to good use I wait until im low (a gram or so) and pack a half or small bowl and sprinkle an ok amount of kief on the bowl.

Do that for every bowl til im out, and usually kief is gone then too.

2. I either smoke it in my RooR piece or I vape it in the Volcano.

When I smoke, I pack most of the bowl, add a layer of kief and then a thin layer of bud on top so that it lights better and doesn't waste kief smoke while getting the bowl lit. When I vape it I put a thin layer of kief between two even layers of bud to keep it in place in the chamber.

A big kief bong rip gets me about as high as I can get. A kief vape is close but it isn't as harsh and you can taste the kief better. If possible, a kief vape followed by a kief bong session is best :).

I've tried kief joints but they're not a good option if you have a bong, vape or pipe.

3. Knowing me I'd probably knock it through the hole when I come in with the paperclip.

4. One thing I've always enjoyed is smoking a spliff bowl with kief. You just fill the bottom with tobacco and then sprinkle the kief on top, mmmmm tasty :hippie:

5. My favorite (also very common) ways:
    -Sprinkle it on top of bowls
    -Sprinkle it on top of the weed in a blunt before rolling it
    -Mix it 50/50 with bud and roll a joint with it

6. i honestly think a joint of just keif would be slightly dangerous, usually all i have to do to a bowl pack of keif is light a small corner and the whole thing ignites. i guess if you rolled it super super tight you could but then air wouldnt exactly flow nicely through it, i have added a line of keif down the joint though that added an extra kick to the high.. it didn't burn too evenly though.

7. i only really use kief for hard times when we cant get our hands on any bud so i roll a reaally small thin j with a little bit of tobacco in it and sprinkle it on that. Gets you stoned hard which is cool. or 50/50 with bud in a j usually does the trick

8. Lots of ways. I wind up with tons of the stuff sometimes. Some I press into hashish. Some I sprinkle on bowls. Some I mix with ground herb and some hash oil into a nice 'goo ball' of goodness. Some I cook with.

9. ^^^^^^^ old just sumed it up

10. I usually just scrape it out of my grinder and throw it in the bowl, or i roll some hash around in it and throw that in my bowl.

My buddy from work puts keif and oil in his bong, shit gets you so ripped :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

11. I throw a tiny bit of buds in the bottom of my bowl to block the hole, then fill up the rest with kief.

12. #32 TheColonel, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    With a skillet!

This pic belongs to Norm420
    [​IMG]

13. i now add it to resin in my carb hole of bong and hit it

14. Just experimented with this... I'm out of bud and only had a small bit of kief, so I grabbed a cigarette, packed the tobacco down, and scooped up a bunch of kief with the end of the cigarette. I was expecting at least 2-3 hits, but it really does burn fast. One hit and I was to tobacco.

I think the screen on my vaporizer is tight enough that kief might not fall through. I'll take that route next time.

15. What's a good way to get the kief out of my grinder?

16. [quote name='"TheColonel"']With a skillet!

This pic belongs to Norm420
    [/quote]

Kief with a skillet?

lol...