Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Asprin + Weed = safe?

• Please log in to reply

Anzy

Anzy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Is it safe to smoke weed while taking painkillers such as aspirin?

DClove66

DClove66

Did you bring theSandbox?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 735 posts
Weed generally doesn't interfere with most drugs.. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not a doctor.

drewski

drewski

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
as long as you take the medication at the recommended dosage, you're straight. i have smoked having taken anything from dollar store tylenol to vicodin, and never had a bad experience.

Cutty

Cutty

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Is it safe to smoke weed while taking painkillers such as aspirin?

of course..

i've been on asprin and smoked weed a million times

HighGrowMan

HighGrowMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,397 posts
Weed will not interfere with any medication.

On another note, why would you take aspirin and smoke weed, weed has better anti-inflammatory properties than aspirin, and will get rid of any pain far easier.

4puff2puff0pass

4puff2puff0pass

stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
yeah it's safe i've done it before and i'm fine. most drugs don't interact with weed. I dont know any that do interact with it

Anzy

Anzy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

On another note, why would you take aspirin and smoke weed, weed has better anti-inflammatory properties than aspirin, and will get rid of any pain far easier.

I have a headache :P

Last time i smoked with a headache, it completely ruined my high.

theVirtuoso

theVirtuoso

Warm Rush of Chemicals...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,740 posts

Not true, weed interacts with A LOT of medications and will usually enhance the high a lot more.

Right now I'm afraid to smoke even if I could because of the clonidine patch I'm wearing... it really fucked with my high last night.

Grassmann1

Grassmann1

Grass man, Weed Fan

• Old School
  • 1,878 posts
should be fine

AgentDanny

AgentDanny

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Well. i was coming down off some Poppy tea and hit the bong once and immediately gave my car keys to my roommate and informed him that he would be driving me to the hospital. Luckily mind over matter is a most true adage. I fought through it, but was temp paralyzed at times. You'll be fine with some aspirin. Nothing like freaking out.:eek:

yeeyeedog

yeeyeedog

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
i had a bad experience with vicodin and weed once, but not other times after that.
took a xanax after i was blazed the other night, and i was laying in bed and my legs felt like they were melting into each other and my bed and i were becoming one. crazy shit, it was lovely.

Tuk2

Tuk2

SillyRabbitTrichsAre4kids

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,748 posts
Not only is it okay, I bet it enhances the painkiller.

Anzy

Anzy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Ok, so i took my aspirin last night and smoked just one bowl, and i was having panic attacks and feeling really sick, first time i have ever experienced this. I had to wake my girlfriend up to calm me down. Wont ever take aspirin and weed again.

djnecro

djnecro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 418 posts

Ok, so i took my aspirin last night and smoked just one bowl, and i was having panic attacks and feeling really sick, first time i have ever experienced this. I had to wake my girlfriend up to calm me down. Wont ever take aspirin and weed again.

It's all in your head dude... You psych'd your self into thinking there will be a problem and your mind created one.

Though mixing anything can be dangerous, and playing it safe is never a bad thing to do...

Wugie

Wugie

Wugalious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

This was 100% is your head because you were high. I've smoked and taken aspirin a billion times. They do not interact period.

Vikesfan911

Vikesfan911

fluffernuuutttttteerr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,168 posts
yeah its safe to smoke and take tylenol or advil or whatever, but when you smoke weed the pain is going to go away anyway.. so you don't need to waste your pills.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users