Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does Subway drug test?

• Please log in to reply

Sirtokalot

Sirtokalot

Lets get faded

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
Does anyone know from experience if subway drug tests thier employes? Looking for an x-emploey or current one.

Similar Topics: Does Subway drug test?     x

StonedChaos

StonedChaos

Cosmic Galaxy of Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 911 posts
Umm...i never worked there but i think they do drug test but im not fo sho

Erich420

Erich420

Heavyweight toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
They dont, ive know a couple of people who have worked at a subway and they were never tested

Guest_VolcanoToke_*

Guest_VolcanoToke_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
maybe this is just in canada but the only places i've heard of that do drug testing is security companies banks and government etc...

unless you have shown signs of drug use and they are somehow legally allowed to have you tested (not sure how labour laws tie into that)

i've known people that work for mcdonalds wendys dairy queen burger king subway etc... and never heard of anyone being tested.

gnat420

gnat420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
My friend once bought some bud from a guy who worked at Subway during his lunch break.

suburbantoker

suburbantoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,881 posts
No. They don't.

kRaZy tOkA IVXX

kRaZy tOkA IVXX

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 931 posts

Umm...i never worked there but i think they do drug test but im not fo sho

U have the most worthless post I don't believe there is any reason to even post

pogotillyoupuke

pogotillyoupuke

get fucked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
My friend smokes in the fridge as a worker at subway. it's cool.

rubbsled

rubbsled

Mighty Pirate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 567 posts

U have the most worthless post I don't believe there is any reason to even post

Lol yeah you see that a lot on these forums.

boarditup

boarditup

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
haha.^^^^^^ thats me. No, they deffinently dont drug test at subway, and i do smoke in the fridge while im working

JollyRoger227

JollyRoger227

Live, Laugh, Love

• Old School
  • 6,520 posts
no, they don't :P

Tokah-Jokah

Tokah-Jokah

Cloud 9 Tokah....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 589 posts
I've worked in a few sub places and I'm pretty sure they never drug test. I don't think any business in food service does.

kaliska

kaliska

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
I've worked in food service for almost 10 years and have never been drug tested. I think at least in Canada it's law enforcement, security, and I know some trucking companies test randomly. I doubt they see people making minimum wage or close to it as worth the cost of drug testing to be honest :( In the industry we are pretty replaceable.

kRaZy tOkA IVXX

kRaZy tOkA IVXX

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 931 posts

Lol yeah you see that a lot on these forums.

Ya dude believe me I've been on here since 03. Peolple need to start calling people out on it and -rep people for misinforming others about topics. I could never grasp the concept of replying to a post without knowing shit. I never worked at a subway but I was interested myself to see if I could possibly get a job there after my current one ends.

SwollenThumb

SwollenThumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 240 posts

Ya dude believe me I've been on here since 03. Peolple need to start calling people out on it and -rep people for misinforming others about topics. I could never grasp the concept of replying to a post without knowing shit. I never worked at a subway but I was interested myself to see if I could possibly get a job there after my current one ends.

I don't know about other people, but one of the main reasons I came to a smoker's board was so that people would just CHILL OUT and quit worrying about little things, and just socialize. Big deal if a post doesn't possess life altering knowledge in it. We're just a bunch of counter-culture misfits getting to know each other. Relax and smoke one. :smoking:

Anyway, I had two roomates who worked at a subway. They'd get high in the conference room with their co-workers. lol. They must have looked the part too, because the guy that interviewed them even mentioned "no random drug tests" during the interviews.

kRaZy tOkA IVXX

kRaZy tOkA IVXX

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 931 posts

I don't know about other people, but one of the main reasons I came to a smoker's board was so that people would just CHILL OUT and quit worrying about little things, and just socialize. Big deal if a post doesn't possess life altering knowledge in it. We're just a bunch of counter-culture misfits getting to know each other. Relax and smoke one. :smoking:

Anyway, I had two roomates who worked at a subway. They'd get high in the conference room with their co-workers. lol. They must have looked the part too, because the guy that interviewed them even mentioned "no random drug tests" during the interviews.

youve been on these boards since what? 2 weeks i dont think you would understand the point of view that I am coming from. I think i should use your own advice on you by sitting back and blaze 1 and chill and see how it is around here.

FmyB

FmyB

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
they do not drug test.... i work there, i usually smoke when takin out the trash ive smoked joints in the bathroom, and just the other night took a hit from a blunt thru a window and blew it out into the store.... pretty fun job.... my boss now locks the freezer b/c of people smokin in it before.

SwollenThumb

SwollenThumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 240 posts

youve been on these boards since what? 2 weeks i dont think you would understand the point of view that I am coming from. I think i should use your own advice on you by sitting back and blaze 1 and chill and see how it is around here.

You've been here since Nov 03, and have posted 350 messages for an average of 7.4 posts per month. You're not exactly the voice of experience here. I AGREE with you about misinforming people. However, a forum is not designed to for the sole intention of educating people. Go to wikipedia for that, and argue on there over trivial things if you want. A forum's strength is bringing people of similar backgrounds together. And just because I registered a few weeks ago doesn't mean that this is my first forum, or that I haven't read the stuff on here for a long time. Sorry if I offended you.

murderouspanda

murderouspanda

coming to a zoo near you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
I've worked there at a couple different locations before and never been drug tested or heard of it happening to anyone. actually rolled a fat ass joint on the prep table at subway while a couple of cops ordered food a mere 5 feet away, and they could only see me from the shoulders up, so I just stood there and smiled and talked to them as I rolled.

PhoenixPharmer

PhoenixPharmer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,565 posts
I worked at 2 different subway's. One tested, one did not.

IT all depends on the franchise and location. (The ones at the mall usually test)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users