Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking alone?

• Please log in to reply

itoke

itoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
do u guys think that smoking alone is stupid? My friends give me crap for smoking alone but if no one is around to smoke with than I'd rather be high and alone that just alone. What do u guys think? Also could ne one tell me in great detail how to roll a good joint? Thx guys.:smoking:

Similar Topics: smoking alone?     x

PAMid's

PAMid's

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
pshsht they dont even KNOW!
im sure u know how great of a thing it is to smoke alone

just buy a blueberry royal wrap and roll a blunt and get a gatorade
go out and smoke it to the end

youll thank me for this later:smoking:

Nibbles

Nibbles

i like trains

• Registered Upgraded
  • 421 posts
i personally smoke alone most of the time, u can just relax, put on tunes u like, and just chill

PhatRyan

PhatRyan

yo.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Your friends just want you to smoke all your bud with them. :-\

I smoke with people all the time, but come on. You can't be surrounded by friends all the time. Of course I smoke alone, who doesn't?

As for rolling a joint, here ya go.
http://www.weedfarme...lling/index.htm

SSHaze

SSHaze

Revolution!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 441 posts
Smoking alone is a beautiful, serene time of reflection. I prefer smoking with my thoughts alone.

Elk

Elk

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
I smoke alone all the time, it's an excellent way to get to know yourself better.

Guest_mclovein_*

Guest_mclovein_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

i personally smoke alone most of the time, u can just relax, put on tunes u like, and just chill

same man i enjoy it

Peace&Irie

Peace&Irie

no more trouble...

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I love to smoke alone, nothing is more chill than to just sit back with a blunt and listen to some tunes.

vezinapotomis

vezinapotomis

Alive

• Registered Upgraded
  • 366 posts
It's totally fine, I had the same problem when I started smoking, all of my friends thought i was some type of hardcore druggie... but anyways, I love smoking alone, you control the music, more weed for yourself, and more munchies for yourself. Soooo relaxing to burn one down after a crappy day at school.

iljmc

iljmc

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hey, there isn't anything wrong with smoking alone. Everyone needs their own "me time". What better way to spend it getting fucked up. Hell, I just did it now. I had to really enjoy my pizza somehow;)

indica_x

indica_x

• Registered Upgraded
  • 423 posts
A real stoner enjoys smoking alone. I hate those people who talk crap to people who smoke alone, most of those people only smoke because its cool. When i started smoking alone i learned alot about myself and just thought about of alot of stuff and yea life changing stuff lol

c20h25n3oIsGood

c20h25n3oIsGood

what should i put here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,704 posts
yeah seriously i think most people on this forum love smoking alone....
at least i do !
and hopefully always willll. its definatly more chill than having to deal w/ people.

illinisbII

illinisbII

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,473 posts
whenever your not smokin alone its like your smoking buddy always has a friend with him who doesnt have a sack, and then you decide to meet up with your other buddy with a sack, and he brings a friend w/o a sack. By the end of the day its just not worth it because your just smokin out people who dont have sacks because god isnt the only one who knows its a stoner rule that if a bowl is being smoked everyone gets a hit.

I mean i just think its a bitch. I have no problem with it, but it gets excessive and thats what i dont like.

You all have been to a party smokin out on the porch for instance--and someone you dont even know will come up to you and say "can I hit that"...those people can suck my balls i dont talk to strangers/

bly1986

bly1986

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
i normally only smoke alone with my wife or only with very good friends. when im high i just like to be able to relax and be myself and you can really only do that around people you trust...

Iriedub 47

Iriedub 47

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
dude your friends are probly mad cuz your not smoking them out, smoking alone is the best time to really sit back relax and reflect and not worry abouy anything else

sikabuyin

sikabuyin

Apprentice

• Registered Upgraded
  • 419 posts
If I'm on GrassCity, no question, I'm smoking alone.
Working in my closet garden, I'm smoking alone.
Driving home from work, smoking alone.
And getting ready for yard work, you guessed it, I'll smoke alone.

CaliCoast

CaliCoast

Med User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,468 posts
Yeah there is nothing like a nice relaxing solo toke. I smoke mostly with my girl and her girlfriends. I have an old stoner crew but a lot of those fools turned salty along the way.

.choke.

.choke.

Cannabian

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
I smoke alone all the time.
It helps with my anxiety/panic.

My friends don't care cause they just want to see me happy and anxiety free :)
It's a great way to relax after a long day.

Just chill and listen to some good music and get something to eat after smoking a nice bowl.
Mmm yes.

Perfect end to the day for me. :smoke:

.choke.

.choke.

Cannabian

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
Not that I don't like smoking with others as well.

But I don't live near any of my friends or my girlfriend and I don't have my G2 yet.
So smoking alone is a must.

Or I'd only be smoking once a week and probably an anxious wreck :P

weigner420

weigner420

It's all in the mind man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
It's all good, with or without friends. Like people already said, better to be high and alone than just be alone. I enjoy going and blazing alone every once and a while and just chilll out for a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users