Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to know if weed is laced...

• Please log in to reply

Advil

Advil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 864 posts
Is there a way to tell if weed is laced?..

Similar Topics: How to know if weed is laced...     x

doindia

doindia

All i DO

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,069 posts
take it to a laboratory....

Advil

Advil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 864 posts
no just by having it or doing it...lol maybe im just paranoid but dude everythings waving and shit and i only smoked a bowl my tolerance was so high...though it might have gone down a bit in the past day dude xD

this must be some bomb ass weed

ohkae510

ohkae510

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
are you used to smoking mid grade or somethin? ur shits probably not laced. why would someone waste their $$ to give you free drugs.. you know?

Mordecai

Mordecai

Is medicated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,250 posts
Most dealers wont even lace their products because in reality, if youre spending x amount on your bud, and they charge you the same amount for shit they laced, they'd basically be giving you free drugs.. Sooo, its probably not laced and is some nice potent bud.

Advil

Advil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 864 posts
well they took a huge ass time getting it to me and im like hallucinating and shit like my room is bending inwards and the walls ripple and i feel like im 2 seconds behind everything lol
im prolly just paranoid...
but couldn't they spend 10 on mid bud and 10 on some drug they can get cheap like E or something...and there are ways to mix it in with the bud...and they take like a couple hours i think but idk...lol

edit : btw i smoked snowcap this week when my tolerance was very low and it didn't hit me as hard as this :P and kushes never hit this hard ether.

windowPanes

windowPanes

another nice Man, Gathering Dust.

• Bronze Member
  • 6,206 posts

Advil

Advil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 864 posts
Posted Image

windowPanes

windowPanes

• Bronze Member
  • 6,206 posts

PhoenixPharmer

PhoenixPharmer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,565 posts
You know its laced if your dealer likes you enough to give you free hard drugs with your sack

windowPanes

windowPanes

• Bronze Member
  • 6,206 posts

Green_Life

Green_Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 211 posts
who would lace weed?

windowPanes

windowPanes

• Bronze Member
  • 6,206 posts

Pudding Time

Pudding Time

Ashy to Classy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
If its Laced with some thing, its most likely laced with PCP. Most likley its not tho. Shit dont really get laced to much except if your lookin for it and then they charge more as well. Some times crazy things happen tho, but its rare as a steak right out the cow! To just be sold Laced weed. Ya hear people saying bud is laced because its beeing used as a scare tactic to push people away from using bud. Your pry just really blazed and from that some Parinoia is setting in. Relax bro you will be all good!

budsmokers_only

budsmokers_only

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 367 posts
lol i heard that a lady is in a coma from smoking weed...but their was led in her weed. How the fuck you not know if theirs led in your weed.

Advil

Advil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 864 posts
it's all good :) 2 hours high of seeing shit means the bud is top quality shit im guessing XD it's called LA Confidential if anyone knows if this kind is good.

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
send it to me, i'll test it.

Highest Toker

Highest Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 410 posts

are you used to smoking mid grade or somethin? ur shits probably not laced. why would someone waste their $$ to give you free drugs.. you know?

they could lace it with cheap shit, embalming fluid or PCP

StonedChaos

StonedChaos

Cosmic Galaxy of Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 911 posts
OK so i looked it up an here is what i found

LA Confidential -
The high of this herb is psychedelic and energetic with a hammer. There are two real phenotypes and they will both finish in 55 to 60 days. One is a bit hardier but both equal in knock down drag out stone, with an incredible smell and unique L.A flavor. This plant has won many awards including honors in the High Times Cannabis Cup Indica Category in 2004 and 2005.

DAMN FOOL YOU GOT SOME GOOD ASS SHIT!!

Have fun tokin on it

bob n bud

bob n bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
we had a big problem around NW ohio with this happening a few friends of mine ended up gettin addicted to coke not even knowing all their shit was laced for a few months

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users