what does your member name mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by dagreennitelite, Apr 24, 2003.

1. i picked my name cuz ienjoysmokintheweed

2. i got my inspiration from metroid prime

3. man if i could go back man name would be TheVede! PC Gamer fans will get that one

4. Well my name is just me. I don't have many friends and i smoke bud. plain and simple

5. FF6 had the first moogles, then secret of mana, then in FF7 they did the jackass thing and started calling them 'mogs', which pissed me off supremely. Oh well, I'm pretty sure they fixed it, though I never really played through FF10 so I don't know if they still have 'em.

6. mine comes from a couple of chicks in kentucky, they called me superfly and was later changed to supafly.

peace

7. My band is called ChickenWing (I didn't come up with it). We had some other really cool names going around when we were trying to think of one, such as Ultimate Discharge. That one always makes me laugh.

8. awww rabbit what a bummer, i always that it was like the song White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane... gotta love white rabbit.

Anyways, my name is a duck whose lame, like sedated not unhip though :)

9. I always figured it was Told, as in, "You're damn well Told!"

10. i thought white rabbit was from Alice in Wonderland, cuz of the white rabbit. damn that movie is so trippy. that caterpillar smokin opium is my hero.

my name means whatever you want it to mean.

props to TooSicks, i give you the award for coolest origins of your name. thats crazy.

11. My name is from the Pink Floyd song, Lucifer Sam off Piper at the Gates of Dawn.

12. Yeah, in Jefferson Airplane's song was the white rabbit from Alice In Wonderland. There are numerous references, you should look at the lyrics.

13. Alice in Wonderland is the basis of Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit.

14. Shit...double post...computer fucked up. Could a mod possibly delete the second post?

15. I came to this thread to see how many people were wondering, asking 'I wonder how sensimil got her name?!?!' you know, like after you were all proud to tell your story, :D happy that you are special and different no matter what your story was, cause, well it is true! but I didnt see anyone ask that question..

im lying actaully..I never looked, but i guess I do have a conscious and well, I was thinking that someone would reply and prove me wrong, cause I really am a lot too lazy to read through the post to see if I was mentioned. now anyway, either way, ill take potent potables for your mom, Trebek! not a fan of the ladies?!

oh, I remember just wanting to post in this thread. :D :)

16. Sensimil, how'd u get ur name? Just sharing the love :)

17. wait wait wait..you guys are selling penis mightiers?

Attached Files:

18. i cant tell. then they would know too much..

19. is it from "sensimilla"?:D

20. mine is self explanitory ;)