Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Sneaking alcohol into a concert?

• Please log in to reply

suburbantoker

suburbantoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,881 posts
I'm seeing a concert this weekend and was wondering what would be the best way to sneak alcohol in (I'm not 21).

D-Shiznit

D-Shiznit

my brothers clothes

• Old School
  • 2,078 posts
in your stomache.

Auto Rock

Auto Rock

• Registered Upgraded
  • 832 posts
If it is clear, then put it in water bottles... If you think they might check it then stick it in your pant legs if they don't pat you down before you enter.

Ak4

Ak4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 751 posts
Maybe vodka in a waterbottle? Im not to sure how far they go in checking for alcohol, but that seems like it would work.

suburbantoker

suburbantoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,881 posts
No off ground liquids.

illwesthb06

illwesthb06

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
like D said

gnomexgrown

gnomexgrown

Kottonmouth Kween

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
Usually concerts don't let you bring water bottles unless it's an outdoor venue. And even then the bottles almost always have to be factory sealed for security to let you bring them in (at least all the conccerts I've been to, been to quite a few). Personally, I don't think I'd want to be drunk at a concert. Why not just bring joints? I mean, if you're dead set on bringing alcohol, maybe buy a bottle of water there, empty it (or drink it :P), then have a few people buy you drinks and pour them in the water bottle??? That's all I can think of. Good luck though. What concert are you going to btw? :D

suburbantoker

suburbantoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,881 posts
If I said Hannah Montana, would people here kill me? :smoke:

gnomexgrown

gnomexgrown

Kottonmouth Kween

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts

If I said Hannah Montana, would people here kill me? :smoke:

Shit haha. Now I can understand why you wanna be drunk because I think that would kill pretty much any high.

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 50,190 posts

JollyRoger227

JollyRoger227

Live, Laugh, Love

• Old School
  • 6,520 posts
I got thrown out of a concert for being under aged and the security guy just saw me touch a cup, but he decided I was being drunk in public, and told me to go home.

So yea, chug it before you get there ;)

Jimi001

Jimi001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts
crotch a flask.. i used to steal fifths of liquor like that and a flask is much smaller

head4life

head4life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,697 posts
hannah montana? yeah take plenty of booze that shit is a totall high killer lol

taking your sister?

JWZZR

JWZZR

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Take a syringe and inject it in an orange

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 50,190 posts

suburbantoker

suburbantoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,881 posts

hannah montana? yeah take plenty of booze that shit is a totall high killer lol

taking your sister?

I'm taking my girlfriend and her sister.

Durchii

Durchii

Be the real you.

• Old School
  • 11,051 posts
Ouch. Good luck with that, buddy!

I've been to my share of metal concerts, and we are typically searched tooth and nail, but I can't imagine that a Hannah Montana show will have a cracked security unit on scene to check for handguns.

...Then again...

:P

Alphå

Alphå

Psychonaut

• Old School
  • 3,909 posts

I'm seeing a concert this weekend and was wondering what would be the best way to sneak alcohol in (I'm not 21).

Buy a fifth and duct tape it to the small of your back. They're only gonna check your pockets and maybe pat your arms and legs down for weapons.

goro the puffer

goro the puffer

nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,646 posts
I'd sell those 3 tickets, make 3 grand (before you shoot me down check ebay), buy 50 white ladys, 10 tabs, 2 o's of some sticky and have a nice time with the girl and her sister..

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
get quality extra strenth zipper freezer bags. fill with booze (overproof works best). and tape open side closed. when you get in buy sodas and spike.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users