Rap battle anyone?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by TokingToker, Oct 12, 2007.

1. I'm not in a dark place but i'm so cold that
    my corpse froze in a snowstorm at the north pole
    Girl you gotta give me a signal like morse code,
    Outfit all black but the porche gold,
    These kids wanna ball but the courts full,
    Get stretched like the core of my torso or porfolio
    I make a whoremoan like estrogen or cortisone,
    I wrote this with a demon sitting bored at home
    on this withered throne made of broken stone, my hearts an open hole
    I'll walk through a blizzard of great proportions just to say hello
    I'll fall from heaven straight to hell for you to say hell no, oh well.
    with every rap i spit a new form is born
    you can only sleep on me with chloroform
    I took a course in grilling i got that George Foremen
    kind of fortune for you there is no portion you walking abortion
    I'm a yeti with a machette, Theres a fire inside but no warmth with it.
    This junkie is looking for a fix, i'm a new pony with old tricks
    Turning microphones to gold bricks- slow motion "OH SHIT"
    Your bitch is tripping and i aint talking the kind with glow sticks
    I'm a known prince who flows like pharaohs on ten pyramids
    The holy spirit throwing spears at kids with friends
    this the part where it gets weird again another wicked experiment.

2. Let me spend a minute with the flow and get to know it, im steady hitting beats and shredding the syllables, every word that I spit, serves a purpose in which I worship to get this wordsmith prerequisite, so I reckon respecting it then or disconnecting your kneck in a shed from the neck of the woods, severing anyone with the stem of my letter pen, summon a reverend revival reppin a bible revvin a chainsaw chopping Chicanos chasing them a mile long with the casings from a shotgun in his palm,
    he's a loose cannon he's hurling; hurting like cannonballs he isn't understandable the power from his mandible wouldn't be manageable from that of a cannibal.
    threading the needle don't need a redo either to beat you defeat or teeter featuring a fictional preview, so pleased to me you sphere, but fear it or not my plots still more acidic than you woulda thought.

3. ^^^^^
    They say that i'm in the spirit, i'm a rapping gift,

My actions swift i'm santa without the packages
    but i still got a big sac to give filled with some magic tricks.

But for you!! but for you man...I had to go all out.
    We aint hanging up the tree's but the balls all out
    About to beat the titan, No raiders but were having a fall out,
    I'll throw you in the Vat and brew me a tall stout,
    Its about to rain dear and im ready to sleigh you all now,
    My momma said i made it, no Cell for me but thats what i call proud, BARS
    I'm the rock running out of time but i always get Samoan, (some more in)
    You're so caught up in syllables you forgot to punch with explosions
    I have many styles, Acidphere that means im driving not so sober in space,
    And i blew up... so no wander they tell me i'm all over the place.

4. Look we both got skills we both seem "trill" we both equally ill still we're willing to kill a million beats seats are at a front row deal and when you watch me speak
    I'll still cut throats here,
    Cause GCs full of a bunch of these fake rappers who skate backwards and play hacky sack cock in a cake gay cabaret fuck a closet they'll stay in the cabinet, drinking a tall glass of Shirazz or Cabernet
    watching alladin.
    I'll take my hat and shoes off when it happens, often acids dope like contraband smoked in an illogical fashion,
    but were incompatible like bats and a mad adult bashing his fan cause he's scratching a cantelope dancing around an anelope prancing with thousand island dressing in his pocket and a telescope in his office walking off like an astronaut wanking a prophet with the back of is esophagus there's no light in his socket.

5. sorry i interupted your cyber session
    Sorry i had to come in hard like i bought the entire high fibre section
    but now you're in higher presence
    And there is a high percentage

that you wont return here
    Guess you live and learn here
    Gotta get the urn here

And scoop up all your ashes

Yes i read some of those bars and yes you need some reading glasses
    Yes i put you in casket
    Put your bitch up
    on the mattress
    Now shes reaching for the wand
    Guess she heard i got the magic

All you other lil bitches
    Get back to the beauty pagaent
    Bring the other little bitches
    We're so tired of their acting
    We're so tired of your rapping
    Youll get hired with that rapping
    Youll get fired with that rapping
    Build an island off the atlas
    Start a fire just from fapping
    And dont you ever come back bitch

dont you ever come back

Unless youre bringing me racks
    I used 'accio' on your bitch cuz i keep bringing her back

6. Yall think you can rap but talk bullshit crap reading what you write made me take a nap.
    Whole bunch a toys need a big bitch slap cause even ya plants are pieces of crap. Ya wanna be gangstas wanna get ya name on the map ?
    Then learn ta grow ya plants and drop the rap crap

7. Two posts, look at this newbie,
    Trying to teach us all about how to grow tree
    Think you're the one on the map, You should open your lens cap
    Take a picture of me beastin' on this track while you learn some new raps ASAP

8. im a ballistic animal for cannabis you can not handle this, a metamorphosis of rigormortis bodies in the morgue I sit,
    im a force to be reckoned with, with every second your checking your shit,
    looking over your shoulders hoping jehovah be watching your six,
    And in the clocks it be on, tick tock walking like bombs dropped in a stocking in nam my brain is locked like a gun, loaded like one, and if you tick me off man then fuck you should run too,
    let off a couple of shots and were fighting like kung-fu.
    Im an atomic crazy kamakaze walking a dog with rabies, "say does this rag smell like chloroform to you ladies?" then I pull down my pants and drop a fucking deuce on her babies, she's still screaming this mother fucker is just way too shady.

9. Asap, asap somebody gotta shut this boys mouth before he catches a cap, growin 6 inch plants that look like crap, this toy motherfucker can't step, can't rap

10. So keep your crip crap,
    I could cap yo ass while I'm eating a kit Kat growing real nugs here ain't none off that kief crap none of that shwagg sold t'yall toy riff raff ,where your spliffs at?

11. Look, why doesn't everybody just keep hands shook, cause it can't be that close I demand we lance ropes freelance relapse woops keep plans we lack hooks? all know Is you dont wanna see these new recipes like what does he have? look!
    I got better kennedys like my all beats have rooks in the pm crooks in a chess game its check mate new keys fam plus, all that I see is what we cram A's to B minus which is what we have booked.
    Im elite like my eyes got 3 shakras on it, im aligned with bionic binocular octogon embryonic octomoms in
    a menopause clinic, Clinically ill birth to a satanic demi god slash michael jason voorheez slasher angelic mother fucking santa clause in a christian manger deranged insane thank giving cowboy turkey dinner.
    winner winner its a fucking chicken dinner that you can now choke on I have accidentally spoken broken bones of antidotes and antelope like cantelopes that can't elope but can be woken.

12. Someone hit me up in this time of hour, and I'll use my focus hocus pocus power to reduce your ass to flour louder now we go its past your bedtime hours,
    isn't it kids? you gotta be kidding me twisting in these cyinicly words up in this vicinity

13. #27973 doctorgreen420, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    this vicinity, you gotta be fuckin kiddin me I got rhymes so sharp I really top ya whole canopy ,and now ya thanking me loudspeakers screamin out doctor green has left this vicinity but while he was here he sure improved the scenery got ery nigga wacked then escaped with all the greenery, and yall still wanna step mother fuckers fuckin kiddin me

14. Anyone up 4 a battle?

15. Let me just claim this thread mine then.

Somebody come and get me
    get your pens and pencils ready
    steady with the hands you ain't a man enough to go against me,
    And if your pen and pads in hand then fuck it I ain't never leaving sever where your necks intact and watch you fight away the breathing,
    Heights a measurement of whos a better regiment, my views among the presidents my clues amongst the veterans of lucid monk endeavors since the clever reverends leverage is a step above competitive the rest amounts to pestilence.

16. YOUR NOT GETTING NUTHIN FROM ME CAUSE AINT NOTHIN BEEN GIVEN OLD SCHOOL FOR REAL I PUT IT DOWN AND PICK UP THE REAL ONE .

17. LIL LOSER COMES WITH SEVN POSTS I KNOCJK YOU DOWN I EAT YOUR TOAST ILL BULLY YOU LIKE THEY BULLY ME ILL RUSH AROUND AND HIT ALL YOUR TREES

18. THIS THREAD AIN NUTHIN BUT A PLACE FOR FUCKERS TO STEAL YOUR RHYMES BEST BELIEVE WE BE DECIEVED .

19. MORE LIKE REAL BATTLE FUCK A RAP BATTLE WHO THAT TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT ON TRACK AND GETTIN AWAY WITH IT WHO HE CALLIN BITCH ICE CUBE I WANNA SPLIT YOUR SHIT MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCH EAT THE DICK YOUR OWN DICK AND SWALLOW IT WHILE YOU CEASE TO EXIST.

20. Quit on a battle? Man you aren't even competition get outta here with that shit. Didn't quote me once.