Help with Advanced Nutrients "Sensi grow" Part A&B

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AndrewBud, Oct 10, 2007.

1. I used Sensi grow part A&B for my second grow and totally burned my plants. Make sure you use about half to a quarter of what they say to use on the bottle until the plant has a nice established root system. Then you can up the nute level and your plants wont burn. Im in my third grow right now using the same nutes and am having fantastic results. Just make sure your start off low.

2. im using sensi bloom A n B.... i was wondering how often i should give them there dose of 80 ML in a 5 gallon bucket...... iv been doing every few days.. but i feel as if i wanna do it every other day.... anyone know how often i should feed?

3. i take it your doing hydro. if your talking about changing your res, you can do that every 3 days but check it everyday to maintain pH. I use Sensi Bloom A/B, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Overdrive, in Fox Farm Ocean Forrest. Ive been feeding my girls once a week and that seems to be the perfect amount.

4. This may sound stupid, and hell, maybe it is... but do you add all of your nutes together in the water then add it to the plants, or do you do them 1 at a time on different days?

5. #45 obsstar, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011

All together, adding one at a time to the water until they are all added. Also, adding them all to the water directly prior to feeding (so that the nutrient water doesn't get stale).

On the original topic, I'm also about to start using AN's sensi bloom A + B @ 1tsp/gal of each (2tsps total of A + B) ramping up to 3tsp each/gal by the end of the the week1flower -> week6flower period (as suggested on the sensi bloom bottles).

To be clear, 3tsp / gal = 3.905 mL / L, and each AN sensi bloom bottle suggests 4mL / L (I've heard you want to ramp it up because they can burn).

I'm also going to start using AN's big bud from week 2-4 of flower @ 1tsp/gal ramping up to 2tsp/gal (which is actually 2.6mL/L, we'll see what happens).

I use nutes every other watering, watering every 2-3 days in 5 gal pots with 70% ffof / 30% perlite soil mix.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Also, I know he's probably gone, but on the side of the AN sensi bloom A + B bottles are the dosage and usage recommendations, not the back of the bottle. It specifically says "ATTENTION: This is a 2-part fertilizer. It is recommended that both parts be used in conjunction with each other." LOL

6. You said it Keebler

I'm starting my grow as soon as the seeds come in.... I've bought 3books and 2 high times magazines (indoor growing editions) for my reading and I've been on my iPad nonstop reading rollitup and GC forums... Not a simple thing growing weed, but I'm sure even with myself being a first timer I could still produce good bud