Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Busts In Your Area? SouthEastern US

• Please log in to reply

sk8er2762

sk8er2762

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Hmmm.....have some people around been getting Busted?? I know someone that went down a few days ago, not in the paper, news, nothing. Crazy, they keep it quiet.

I know here in SC some people have been getting busted...anyone else around the SouthEast?

Also, people in the SouthEast US, what kinda bud you been getting? Pics anyone?

Thanks

budsmokers_only

budsmokers_only

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 367 posts
umm prolly the same thing everybody else is getting...i mean when you get to a big city like atlanta, jacksonville miami or sumthn they'll prolly have what you need and want

trikky

trikky

Glassblower

• Old School
  • 6,214 posts
I'm in the ATL and I'm getting the best pot I've ever smoked. Jack Herer, G13, OG Kush, and Haze recently. Sorry, no pics, but it's been great. No busts affecting me here.

SSHaze

SSHaze

Revolution!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 441 posts
good thing about weed is that you can always grow more..

GreenMachine420

GreenMachine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 517 posts
im in Greenville SC and my mids dealer got busted a couple weeks ago...i can get good purple and some stuff called queen but its $100 8th so i just buy the normal beasters

devilman2075

devilman2075

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 789 posts
a dude i was going through said the guy he got if off of usually would get anywhere from 50-100 lbs....i was waiting one night cuz he said his guy was out picking it up when i called...needless to say that guy fell off the face of the earth...we both pretty much know/think hes in jail

BUDdha KING

BUDdha KING

• Registered Upgraded
  • 205 posts
Yo GreenMachine I live in Greenville, SC to, I go to Eastside High School. Anyways we usually just smoke mids and KB down here but occasionally some dank will roll thru. Ive been lucky to come across some good strands like Northern Lights, Bubba Kush, G13 some other good shit. Lots of good beasters floating around to

sk8er2762

sk8er2762

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
I Just found it interesting how it didnt make the news or anything and I have not seen it published or anything.

So on another note. I found out this this chick got busted (i didnt know her) but i heard down the line she got busted or something. But my dude I was supposed to get from sun, didnt hear mon, yesterday, or today.

wondering if he might have been going to like someone above my guy (his guy) and maybe this girl was going to her "guy".

I jsut dont know what to do in like 2-3 days when i get a call "hey wanna come over?"

I think I just may lay low for awhile and see If I hear anything. And just be like I dont do that on the phone or something and say im out of it.

Word.

numba1stunna885

numba1stunna885

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts

I Just found it interesting how it didnt make the news or anything and I have not seen it published or anything.

So on another note. I found out this this chick got busted (i didnt know her) but i heard down the line she got busted or something. But my dude I was supposed to get from sun, didnt hear mon, yesterday, or today.

wondering if he might have been going to like someone above my guy (his guy) and maybe this girl was going to her "guy".

I jsut dont know what to do in like 2-3 days when i get a call "hey wanna come over?"

I think I just may lay low for awhile and see If I hear anything. And just be like I dont do that on the phone or something and say im out of it.

Word.

It dont normally work that way....they got for the bigger fish not the other way around. If you're simply a customer you should be fine, the cops are worried about the ones who are sellin

RyanTheWizard

RyanTheWizard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
My middies guy is on house arrest for a year in Gboro NC

numba1stunna885

numba1stunna885

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts

My middies guy is on house arrest for a year in Gboro NC

damn u in the triad man? Im over in WS n shit

Guest_mclovein_*

Guest_mclovein_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
3 grow houses were busted in the pass 2 months around my area and the messed up thing i did know there was a grow right down the road from me :eek:

Wararyuu

Wararyuu

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

im in Greenville SC and my mids dealer got busted a couple weeks ago...i can get good purple and some stuff called queen but its $100 8th so i just buy the normal beasters

I'm also in G-ville. A place got busted where i stay about 2 months ago. I get some high mids for 120 a straight ounce.

purpkushskunk

purpkushskunk

purpleniebla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts
a bunnnnnch of people got busted here in bama.

GreenMachine420

GreenMachine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 517 posts

Yo GreenMachine I live in Greenville, SC to, I go to Eastside High School. Anyways we usually just smoke mids and KB down here but occasionally some dank will roll thru. Ive been lucky to come across some good strands like Northern Lights, Bubba Kush, G13 some other good shit. Lots of good beasters floating around to

i go to riverside...were like a mile away

K20aCTR

K20aCTR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
Fuck Riverside, that 57-0 beating was not cool a few weeks ago haha. I go to Eastside too.

Grassmann1

Grassmann1

Grass man, Weed Fan

• Old School
  • 1,878 posts
Oh I go to Nibb High

btw Nibb High Football Rules!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users