Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

THC Turds - AMAZING HIGH (pics)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

sector90crest

sector90crest

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
why the hell would you smoke shit...thats makes no sense man

JuicyJBB

JuicyJBB

Pure Sativa Preservation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,353 posts

why the hell would you smoke shit...thats makes no sense man

Co-signed. Makes no sense, plus it's disgusting.

devilman2075

devilman2075

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 789 posts
you guys gotta remember that this guy has some of the worst/false/untrue stories around...dont believe him and read his signature...haha he admits he lies...please leave

Floydian

Floydian

Tacos

• Old School
  • 6,444 posts
Yeah I refuse to believe he's not talkin' smack lol.

bongojongo

bongojongo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 403 posts
You are insanely stupid if you paid 140 dollars for rabbit shit. Did you not think about this? Using your basic logic if this were so true you could eat weed get high then smoke your shit and get high again. Honestly that shit has damn close to 0% THC in it and the only content in it is probably from it being near the plant and trichomes getting stuck to the gooey shit balls. Not a smart buy and I suggest you get a new dealer because this kid is selling you rabbit poop for 140 dollars. I'll sell you an ounce of it for 50.

eyec0n

eyec0n

does not exist.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,005 posts

This may come as a suprise, but the most expensive coffee in the world is made from running it thru a small mammal.The beans dont digest and are picked out and ground.Some creatures cant digest ruffuge as well and may actually make the weed into a primal form of hash.I would try it.but im open minded.are you?

I cant fucking believe you just tried to make smoking shit sound reasonable. damn.

I think someone else already said something similar but who wants to buy my poop nuggets?

I'm suprised Igotthecottons hasn't deleted this thread yet.

Leif

Leif

That shits goooood...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts
Just the thought of smoking shit is a buzzkill. And I'd say its a big health risk. The microscopic shit you inhale with the smoke is going to give you some fucked up disease. But whatever, suit yourself bro. Hit that shit, literally.

pseudocide

pseudocide

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
lmao "THC turds" almost as bad as "THC worms"

Muff420

Muff420

Eatin muff, smokin blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 891 posts
if someone offered to sell me shit is back hand the shit outa them. ( no pun intended)

theVirtuoso

theVirtuoso

Warm Rush of Chemicals...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,740 posts

Man, the smell is the worst part. Today I did a wake and bake and now my fingers, breath and clothes smell like shit. Whatever, I'm high as hell.

There's something wrong with you...

Either you are incredibly stupid and are seriously smoking animal shit...

or your just looking for attention on the internet.

Either way... WTF :eek:

SirPackAnother

SirPackAnother

Steady Smokin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts
Man i bet smoking shit is going to give you a second anus or some kind of fucked up disease...hell i smoke all the time, ill sell you some of my shit half price....that dealer is on the level of borderline retardation, so its now a good one to buy form...id suggest a new person

Edit: And may i suggest, finding his plants...and shitting all around them, so he thinks he hit thte JACKPOT! and tries smoking your shit...

Bliz-NATI

Bliz-NATI

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,114 posts
I think this fits under trolling, to get posts in your thread. not sure tho.

And, for the record, why the hell would anyone smoke a turd? i dont care if it had the finest BHO and only a turd outer shell, it touched shit, i aint fuckin smokin it.

PhoenixPharmer

PhoenixPharmer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,565 posts

lmao "THC turds" almost as bad as "THC worms"

Smokin' poo is WAY worse than THC worms

Leif

Leif

That shits goooood...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts

Smokin' poo is WAY worse than THC worms

I can't stop laughing...

I'm baaaaaaaaaked.........

azzzznstoner

azzzznstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

WHY WOULD AN ANIMAL EAT PART OF THE PLAT< DIGEST IT< COME BACK AND SHIT BY THE PLANT

LOL well said

scarby

scarby

Herer Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 207 posts
Man.. if some dude sold me shit (literally) to smoke.. I'd go home, have a big ass dump - wrap it in newspaper and give it to the dude who sold you the other turds an tell that bitch to smoke your shit too!

Connections

Connections

Cali Dro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 532 posts
It's dog shit with crack in the middle

SirRollAnother

SirRollAnother

blunt smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
no matter how fucked up you get, youre smoking animal shit, literally. I would never smoke any kind of doodoo.

syntax13

syntax13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,694 posts
First off, I can't believe you actually bought this when he told you it was shit.

Second, it looks like really lousy soapbar hash.

Aside from that, animals that eat your plants don't shit out normal looking poop with weed particles in it that somehow magically didn't get digested.

I'm definitely calling bullshit on this one.

SirPackAnother

SirPackAnother

Steady Smokin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts
that would be like me eating a bag of cheetos and shitting a gold bar...lets be real