Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how to make Pot suckers???

• Please log in to reply

∞HiGhGuY∞

∞HiGhGuY∞

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

• Old School
  • 1,889 posts
what up. i'm looking for anyone that can give me a recipe to make pot suckers. i tried them for the first time a couple weeks ago when i went on vacation, i ate one at the airport :D....it made my 4 hour flight a lot better

please someone hook me up with a recipe. i made bud brownies before, but i'm interested as to how to get the thc into the sucker? unlike making butter for cooking brownies or whatever else, you probably wouldn't be able to put the buds or mj plant matter right into the ingrediants to make the sucker cuz i know you gotta use corn syrup and it would be to thick, and to hard to get the leaves back out.

theVirtuoso

theVirtuoso

Warm Rush of Chemicals...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,740 posts
Hmm... thats interesting. Never heard of weed in sucker form... you sure it was MJ? because I know a lot of opioids that are made as suckers.

Kinda reminds me of that weed gumball thread lol.

syrus

syrus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
look up a recipe for hard candy, its generaly corn surup and some other basic stuff, youll need a candy thermometer, can get them at any major supermarket. then make some hash, hash oil works best. make the candy, mix in the hash oil after you boil the candy so as to keep the hash from getting to hot for to long, otherwise it will degrade the final product. make shure you mix it in well otherwise youll have some really good ones and some shitty ones..... drop some of the mixture onto parchment paper or some tinfoil, stick a popsicle stick in it, and tada! you got yourself some hash pops

Mellowvibe

Mellowvibe

Gentlepunk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
Im not trying to be dense but seriously, just eat some hash.

∞HiGhGuY∞

∞HiGhGuY∞

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

• Old School
  • 1,889 posts

a good hit of hash is always good, but i wouldn't want to eat it, probably tastes like ass.

Hmm... thats interesting. Never heard of weed in sucker form... you sure it was MJ? because I know a lot of opioids that are made as suckers.

Kinda reminds me of that weed gumball thread lol.

yes i'm sure, i bought some from a medical marijuana dispensary. they were good, i ate one at the airport :D i got fucking ripped, and it made my 4 hour flight a lot better.

look up a recipe for hard candy, its generaly corn surup and some other basic stuff, youll need a candy thermometer, can get them at any major supermarket. then make some hash, hash oil works best. make the candy, mix in the hash oil after you boil the candy so as to keep the hash from getting to hot for to long, otherwise it will degrade the final product. make shure you mix it in well otherwise youll have some really good ones and some shitty ones..... drop some of the mixture onto parchment paper or some tinfoil, stick a popsicle stick in it, and tada! you got yourself some hash pops

i did look up a recipe to make hard candy, the indgediants are water, sugar, and corn syrup. the problem is getting the thc into it. to disolve (extract) the thc out of the plant matter (buds, leaves, whatever) you have to use a substance that can absob it, water and sugar don't, thats why usually to make edibles, you use butter or oil, because the thc gets "trapped" in the fats in butter or oil. i'm not sure if thc can be "trapped" in corn syrup, but even if it can, it still wouldn't work because its to thick. which means after you dump in the plant matter and cook it for a while, you would not be able to filter out the "spent" plant matter, because corn syrup is too thick to dump through a coffe filter or whatever you use.

as for using hash, i really really doubt that would work, because hash is a solid, and if you heated it up enough to turn it into a liquid or semi liquid, like the corn syrup, it would have gotten hot enough to burn off all the thc, which would make it useless. hash oil, would probably work, but that would be one funky ass tasting sucker, these ones i bought, tasted just like any ordinary sucker and were colored, but transparent, using hash oil, would probably give it a greenish/brown color

thesoftparade

thesoftparade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,725 posts

why when you could eat a delicious sucker

4:21

4:21

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
well if its really that difficult id suggest you just make brownies or cookies or something, airport aint gonna know the difference.

∞HiGhGuY∞

∞HiGhGuY∞

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

• Old School
  • 1,889 posts

well if its really that difficult id suggest you just make brownies or cookies or something, airport aint gonna know the difference.

yeah i know, the airport won't know the difference, its just that i would rather make suckers, cuz i've never made them before and because you can save a sucker for however long you want. i'm not gonna eat a whole pan of brownies before they get all hard and nasty.

I found out how to make them. so if anyon else wants to know you have to use tincure a.k.a. alcohol with thc in it. then you take the recipe for plain old hard candy, water, sugar, corn syrup and substitute some of the water for some tincture... it took me a week, but i found out how to do it :D

by the way....i just harvested my ICE CREAM grow, check it out. a link to the thread is in my signature

Boo360

Boo360

• Registered Upgraded
  • 207 posts
I think the only way that would work that I have seen so far is hash oil. I don't know if that may hurt the consistency of the final product but I can't think of anything myself.

Rabidriley1094

Rabidriley1094

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
what u could try but im not sure if it would work or taste good at all is make the hash oil that u would use in your brownies or cakes etc. and freeze it in ice treys in your freezer and put tooth picks in it. just an idea

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

coppertop

coppertop

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I bet if you just made some kief, you could make the candy mixed with hash oil and then when the candy starts to dry and form you should dip it in some kief, Mabey put another layer over it. I doubt it will work.

ModderXtr

ModderXtr

Smoke weed every day.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,151 posts
Apply a liquid tincture of cannabis to the outside of a lollipop. Viola.

BubbleFunker

BubbleFunker

Female Canna-Maniac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,869 posts
The Stoner's Cookbook

Butterscotch Space Pops - The Stoner's Cookbook

the 2nd link is the lollipop recipe.

I love making them with rootbeer flavor.

But you need to make cannabis tincture first. I do my tincture in a quart size Ball jar with a whole bottle of 151 rum and about 1.25-1.5 oz of good bud, for 2 months, then strain out the bud with strainer and coffee filter, leave the lid off for 3-5 days to evap down some of the alcohol, then it's plenty strong to withstand the candy making process.

It's a very nice high!

tonymon1

tonymon1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,112 posts
http://forum.grassci...-lollipops.html

Made some cannapops (im calling them sticky lickies).... Turned out with a sweet chronic taste that was unbelievable ....

1 cup sugar
1/4 cup light corn syrup
2 tablespoons water
1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
1/4 cup butter cannabuter (1/2 stick)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Food Coloring (I used green)

Grease a few baking sheets or line them with wax paper.

In medium pot, combine the sugar, corn syrup, water and vinegar. Cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve the sugar. Avoid splashing the mixture on the sides of the pot. Clip your candy thermometer to the side of the pot. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, while adding the butter (cut into 8 pieces), 2 pieces at a time. Continue cooking the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the thermometer registers 300º F, hard-crack stage in about 20-25 minutes.

Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and food coloring. Let cool for about 5 minutes then scoop with a large tablespoon 2 scoops per pop onto the wax paper/baking sheet. Place lollipop stick and turn it to be sure it is fully covered. Let cool. Dust with powdered sugar to keep from sticking when you store them.

Should Make about 12 pops......

or
http://forum.grassci...hard-candy.html

1-cup Sugar
¼ cup Light Corn Syrup
2 tablespoons Water
1 ½ teaspoons Vinegar
¼ cup Butter
¼ teaspoon Vanilla extract
3 tablespoons Cannabis tincture (GREEN DRAGON using Everclear not Bacardi 151)
1 CANDY THERMOMETER
1 Quart saucepan
1 Wooden Spoon

Directions:

Line several baking sheets with waxed paper; or get a $2 lollipop form. Use butter to grease the sides of a heavy 1-quart saucepan. In the saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, water and vinegar. Cook over medium heat to boiling, stirring constantly and slowly with a wooden spoon to dissolve the sugar. Avoid splashing the mixture on the sides of the pan. Carefully clip a candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, while adding the butter a tablespoon at a time. Continue cooking the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the thermometer registers 300º F, hard-crack stage. Reaching hard-crack stage should take 25 to 30 minutes.

Remove the saucepan from the heat; remove the thermometer. Stir in the vanilla extract and cannabis tincture. Cool for 5 minutes. Pour the mixture, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time, onto the prepared baking sheets or forms. The mixture will make 2 to 3 inch circles. Quickly place a lollipop stick into each piece of candy, twisting gently to cover with the candy mixture. Let the lollipops harden. Wrap the lollipops individually in clear plastic wrap to store at room temperature. Makes 12 lollipops.

smokesomebuddha

smokesomebuddha

Steal Your Face!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,309 posts
how medicated do they get you? haha im for sure tryin this out

tonymon1

tonymon1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,112 posts

how medicated do they get you? haha im for sure tryin this out

Click the first link in my first post, people say they were gone for hours.

∞HiGhGuY∞

∞HiGhGuY∞

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

• Old School
  • 1,889 posts
those recipe's that Tonymon posted are weird, i've never seen a hard candy/sucker recipe for cannapops, or otherwise that use vineger or butter (cannabutter or otherwise). wouldn't think that the butter would mix real well, with the other ingrediants....I've heard of using Tincture to get the THC in. Tincture=alcohol with THC in it, and would mix much better in the hard candy recipe than butter. Also, whats with the vineger??? I can't come up with any logical reason to have that.... if you google "hard candy recipe" none of them call for vineger.

mikeb437

mikeb437

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
theres a youtube video that shows a woman ( marjorie's candies) and she makes butterscotch candies and suckers. the recipe calls for 1 stick of butter so if you make cannabutter you can make the suckers with no problem! and who doesnt love butterscotch??? she brings the temp up too 300 degrees when making the candy so i dont know if that'll hurt the thc or not..

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,588 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users