Were Shaggy and Scooby Doo really stoners?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by eleven357, Sep 16, 2007.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R76jSM7GfYc]YouTube - Scooby and Shaggy Busted[/ame]

2. lol PUNCH IT. that was good

I've actually researched this. Yes they are in fact many intentional weed or drug references in scooby doo. Hell even in the new ones. This one time I was watching this newer scooby doo (the gayer ones) and they went into this electronic house that had all sorts of high tech shit. They run into a laser beam thing in the kitchen that is cutting a watermelon in half and shaggy was like :

"hehehe can it take the seeds out?"

Theres also some scooby doo movie that came out a few years ago that has scooby and shaggy taking some sort of potion and going on an adventure and when they come back to reality shaggy is like "that reminded me of my days back in college!"

It's for real.

3. Me and my friends have talked about this and have come to the conclusion that they smoke at the beginning of the episode, which is why they believe that there are ghosts and shit, but when they sober up they realize it was just old man Finster.

4. Wow, I just came to the amazing realization as well. I have a lil bro that scooby doo all the time (hes 7) and I caught some of the references but never quite caught on. I'm deff. gonna have to watch scooby doo baked.

5. i'll tell you that i'm a sonter! :smoke:

6. In one of those live action scooby doo movies they are in a van and smoke is coming out of it...I swear I thought they were baking it out at first xD But they were just making food lol

7. OF COURSE! haha why do you think there was always smoke coming out of the back of the mystery machine??? The van also had lots of flower power too and pyscadelic colors.

8. I'd say half the times Scooby an Shaggy ran from something, they were hallucinating it lol. other than some strong ass 70's acid, i think they smoked hella reefer in there little "mystery van"

9. hell yeah, even i the newer movie( the one with real people) the roll out of the van and smoke puffs out like no other, of course they used grilling food as a cover but we know whats up

10. No joke, as soon as i sent my comment my little sister came out here and asked me for a scoobie snack(the gram cracker things) it was so sureal like mad crazy coincidence

11. Actually I think the creator of Scooby-Doo was a stoner, so that would definitely make sense. I was told not too long ago about this, and I thought it was pretty funny cause it makes so much sense lol.

12. the rest of the gang didnt eat scooby snacks so it wasnt acid cos the rest of the gang saw the monsters n shit too

13. Scooby DOOBIE doo! :) lol...

14. And of course there's the fact that when a little bit of ash gets in your throat it's called scoobie snacks.

15. holy shit i never realized that LOL

16. of course they were. "scooby snacks"? thats munchies bros

17. #58 Sketchy Newb, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    In the first film, Shaggy falls in love with a girl. Guess what her name is:

MARY JANE

Also, remember that anti-drug commercial with the dog talking to that girl? Only weed would ever make someone think a dog could talk. I bet Scooby Doo never talked, Shaggy was just blazed 24/7 and thought Scooby Doo was talking to him

18. No the other gang members usually heard scoob talk. and lol at the mj girl

19. Ohhhhh yeah... They smoke some realll good dank...
    Scooby Snacks? fucker was eating brownies by the dozen?