Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Compressed weed!!! how to make better???

• Please log in to reply

money42069

money42069

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I have been gettin some weed thats pretty compressed. is there anyway i can make it look,taste,smoke, better?

head4life

head4life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,697 posts
cure it

take a glass jar put it in there close the lid tight and open it up for 30 mins each day and let it air out it will make your weed so much better

or you coudl water cure it (google it)

-h4l

iximindtrickixi

iximindtrickixi

Pro Cultivator

• Registered Upgraded
  • 173 posts
what I do is I put the dry weed into a jar with an airtight lid, then I mist the weed with a spray bottle, close the lid and shake it a bit. Open it again and mist a bit again then shake.... do that about 3 times, dont mist too heavily... just 1 or 2 squirts each time.... let it sit for about a day, then open the jar up and let it stand for about 30 mins, shake it let it stand again for 30 mins, and one more time.... now ur weed should be nice and fluffy (sometimes even a bit sticky) and when you burn it in a bowl it will burn white :D

zalzal010

zalzal010

there was much rejoicing

• Old School
  • 1,723 posts

what I do is I put the dry weed into a jar with an airtight lid, then I mist the weed with a spray bottle, close the lid and shake it a bit. Open it again and mist a bit again then shake.... do that about 3 times, dont mist too heavily... just 1 or 2 squirts each time.... let it sit for about a day, then open the jar up and let it stand for about 30 mins, shake it let it stand again for 30 mins, and one more time.... now ur weed should be nice and fluffy (sometimes even a bit sticky) and when you burn it in a bowl it will burn white :D

I would never spray my weed with water then put it in an airtight jar for a day -- thats just asking for mold.

Curing is effective on a fresh batch of weed, but something that's been bricked up has probably been sitting around in a trailer or a warehouse for a good bit of time before getting in your hands. Curing bud doesn't just magically produce more thc, and for older nugs all you're really doing is allowing for more thc decomposition.

If you want to moisten the bud, put it in a jar with a little piece of orange or lemon skin and leave it for just a few hours, continually checking it until its noticeably more moist. That will give you a slight citrus flavor and possibly a smoother smoke. But when it comes down to it, it's still brick weed and nothing short of rolling the buds in kief will make it significantly more enjoyable.
  • Alphå likes this

slippersman.

slippersman.

stash a plenty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 856 posts
just get a nice grinder man

reggaemylitis

reggaemylitis

across the rio grand-eo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,556 posts
spray ur weed with a tiny bit of water just a few drops to moisten it up and shake the bag around and then put it in a jar and open it up a couple times a day to let a bit of the moisture out. I've done this a couple times but i really dunno how effective it is. but really it cant hurt

Blazin'Talon

Blazin'Talon

Maybe just nothing

• Old School
  • 2,387 posts
If the weed is pretty dry, mold isn't a big short term risk. I use either a small piece of lettuce or a shred of moistened paper towel. Only overnight (7 hrs or so) and not completely sealed. This always moistenes it enough to smoke well...

Jimi001

Jimi001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts
water cure it, look it up

alicedee07

alicedee07

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,783 posts

just get a nice grinder man

Oh yea, grinders help a shit ton. Packing a nice bowl requires a grinder, and a well packed bowl can get you higher definitely.

illFated

illFated

Master Of Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 373 posts
Compressed weed isn't a big problem man.
Just think, all the thc is still there.
If you can't moisten the bud up and make it fluff up a bit, don't worry.
Just smoke less and you'll still be burning the same amount
of thc as you would, had it been less tightly packed.
It's not like ringing a spounge out.

:smoking:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users