Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Easter = 420

• Please log in to reply

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts
I don't know if anyone brought this up yet but Easter shares the date with our holiday! This ruins everything.....420 is for friends, not family. i'm gonna be talking to my grandparents while my jewish friends are gonna be toking.

Similar Topics: Easter = 420     x

Blazer420dl

Blazer420dl

Pass the bone kid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
that sucks for you, im gonna be token all day cuz im in college, which happens to be the greatest thing ever. No parents, no responsability, well a little, but damn, could life get any better?

relieF

relieF

yfff prophet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 460 posts
just wait till they're dead!

jk. that was evil. its easy to forget how much they do for their children. my parents care for me more than i do for myself, i realized recently.

practicing pentonic speedpicking. anyone with me?

Skreebly

Skreebly

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,344 posts
ill be tokin up with the easter bunny

smokedout

smokedout

I have no title

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts
I will prolly have to spend easter with family. Maybe I'll be able to go out and get high a lil later. I hope so, cause I haven't been able to celebrate a 420 yet. Something always comes up. Damn it.

adamBC

adamBC

Band

• Old School
  • 3,973 posts
too bad buddies, maybe when your a little older ;)

Four Twenty is the ultimate. Im gonna have about 4 dozen weed cookies, the barbaque flaring, and about 10 good buddies putting in atleast 50$ a peice.

we're hopin to get a qp, if everything goes well ;)

hippie john

hippie john

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,811 posts
sounds like adamBC is gonna have himself a merry little 4/20:D

smokin&tokin

smokin&tokin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,833 posts
damn me too.... i made all these cool plans with my friends, and then my mom tells me that for easter weekend, we have to go camping with my parents new best friends.... i dont care though, cus i will just bring some of my best friend with me (weed)....tokin up in the mountains sounds kinda fun too..

Cali_Toker

Cali_Toker

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,295 posts
luckily easter was never a big holiday for my family. All it was was i would wake up and get a basket of candy, then the day went on like any other normal day (of course when i was a kid i had easter egg hunts)........so yeah, 420 fallin on easter luckily dosent give me any problems, it just gives me more reason to toke :)

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
I knew about Easter/420 since last year...I looked ahead to see what day 4/20 was on...I can't wait!

My stoner dad is coming to visit (haven't seen him since I was 12) and I'm gonna get blazed with him and then eat my mom's awesome Easter dinner :D whoopie!!

smokedout

smokedout

I have no title

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts
Wish I could toke with a family member. Then 420 and easter wouldn't b such a big deal. lol

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts
I figured it out! Midnight of Saturday the 19th will actually be very early 4/20! I'll blaze that night(way more than i usually do) and later after Easter Dinner.

prplhaze319

prplhaze319

pay day is J day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 282 posts

Originally posted by Skreebly
ill be tokin up with the easter bunny

hell ya.... me 2!!!!! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users