yellow leaves and black spots help with pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ALLANR5GTT, Sep 5, 2007.

1. help my plant has lot of yellow leaves with black spot but the other plant that i have is fine and i treat them the same?

Attached Files:

2. Not enough memory to view pix.

Black spots? Thirp poo leaves black dots?

3. sorry mate i dont understand what your saying about the black spots/dots?

4. Thirp shit leaves black dots on leaves.

Do you have bugs. Thirps also cause yellowing.

Pathogens cause black also. And some fungus strains.

5. could it be to do with nutes or ph maybe watering as i cant see any bugs?

6. Nitrogen def, the plant may just need feeding, but , I believe it maybe PH related

complete a soil runoff PH test.......
    with PH corrected water (6.5-6.8PH ) pour enough water in the pots so the water runs out the bottom of the pot ...collect & test the PH of this runoff water....
    If the PH reading is out of optimum range 6.5-6.8 PH, you need to flush your plant.
    Flush with PH corrected water, till in optimum PH range, 3 times the volume of the pots is the rule of thumb but may require much more flushing if the rootball is thick & sour
    EG: 1 gal pot = 3 gal. flush
    add 1/2 strength nutes to the last gallon of the flush.

for more info & streaming video on flushing and PH runoff tests see the link below
    http://www.ganjaguerrilla.net/

7. i fed them today and i always check the ph of the water before watering. but i'm never to sure how much to water them bye i normally give a little each day. i fed them 1 liter of water with food (5ml) today bewteen 2 plant. should i be giving more food normally every 3rd watering but only about 1/2 liter per plant.

8. its the PH of the soil you should be concerned about, complete a soil PH runoff test

9. right i have just watered the plant to the water run out of the bottom the water i put in was 6.6ph. but the water that came out was 5.7/6.0 well it was yellow on my chemical test. so why is it changing as it goes though the soil? and how do i fix it? will the yellow leaves go green again?

10. PH is locking you out......although it reads 5.7(which is already too low) your actually lower because your PH water was higher to start off with

go back to my first post about the flushing instructions & watch the PH streaming video
    on my site

your plant will be fine, after you correct the PH, and a light feeding last gallon of the flush

the leaves suffering clorisis will not repair themselves, & should be removed, so that you can easilly tell if you Infact have halted the PH imbalance issues

11. Allen and GG...Scheduled watering is for hydro, not soil.

Your soil staying wet will cause ph problems and adding more water isn't helping.

What is in your soil? you can easily raise ph in soil w/lime.

You water soil by weight or wilt. It is much better to cause wilt than to overwater.

You've got to understand GG that I've made a living growing in soil. Overwatering is a soil growers demize. Unlike hydro. the roots can't just be moved out water. Once its in the soil? Not much you can do.

12. You've got to understand 420freedme that Im not just talking, I've got many friends here on the board that KNOW I saved thier grows, with the advice & methods I recommend
    I have a difference of opinion when it comes to growing weed which happens to coincide with most of the experienced growers, stop trying to address me each time I post, I have my opinions and you are entitled to yours, let the guy with the plant issues decide what he wants to do instead of disrupting the flow of things here when it doesnt get done your way

13. My way? I'm not the one got banned?

I try to be nice and you attack me AGAIN!

Yeah, 2k and 1OO degrees and you're churning out the weed?

I'll not address you again. I don't have time to deal w/children.

disturaing the flow indeed. It's been nice and civil till you walked back in? What happened at cannabis.com? Post count not high enough?

OP. Sorry for this post. Kranko?

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

14. I posted I have a difference of opinion just as you are entitled to yours, & shouldnt the member with the sick plant have another opinion, other than thrip shit

and look how you go off:rolleyes:

Thankyou, that would be appreciated, & all Ive been asking since you arrived

15. I don't think they banned you for asking me shit.
    You cried and called me every name in your limited vocabulary.

Tried intimidation w/you're high post count and great rep?

GG....We will either get along,or one of us will get along.

Starting new thread.

Giving this one back to OP. Sorry.

You wanna play a game of witts again GG? You're to hot headed to play right.

16. hey allan, in soil, you shouldn't water so much. let them dry up between waterings. stick your finger into the soil. when it's dry to about the second joint (about an inch or so) water again. when i grew in soil it worked out to about every 3 days. looks like a ph issue you have. make sure everything you put in/on the plant is ph'd and you shouldn't have any problems. i like 6.5 in soil. make sure when you water, you get some run-off. not a lot, just enough so you know your plant got a thorough/even watering.

17. right i have tried flushing the plant about 5 times and the run off is still bewteen 5.7/6 its not highing its self what should i do now?
    each flush i ph'd the water and let it slowly drain though the soil and after each flush i checked the ph of the last bit of run off water.
    is it the soil i have used it just normal tomatoe soil from a garden center?

18. well, if you've flushed, and you're ph'ing everything, there's nothing left to do. relax..... in soil it takes a couple days before you'll see any change. that's why i don't like dirt, too slow.

19. Sorry to interrupt but I'm VERY serious...this ends NOW! GG is being cool and now you aren't. You're trying to bait him and you're being extremely disrespectful to him, to the City and to me. I've asked that this not continue. I've read all of GG's posts since his return and he's been cool so far. I don't want to see anything else regarding this feud in another thread. This is the final warning for you this time.

Again, nothing else needs to continue in this thread regarding what I just addressed. Continue on with this guy's grow issue and agree to disagree. Better yet, I suggest that the two of you add one another to your ignore lists.