Suge knight quotes(some are hilarious)

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Sep 5, 2007.

1. the only gangs i know of in Fla are "21 jump" and "zoe pound", i doubt any of you guys have heard of them tho

2. Some Latin Counts and local hoods here in KC. Not sure what's up otherwise, lotta folk n people wannabes though...

3. HAHAHAHAHA Suge is a fool.
    Suge Knight's Party
    <embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=5514836&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>
    <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=5514836&title=Suge Knight's Party">Add to My Profile</a> | More Videos

4. Aint nobody jaccin gang bangin from the west coast the O.G.s from out there moved it everywhere else. Why be made at that if we down for the same cause.

5. OMG that shit was funny

6. I knew this one Crip fool from VA, he'd have his blue flag hangin out the right pocket. I asked him about it and he said that's how they do it there in VA, but I figured he didn't have no one to teach him how to do it right lol.

7. Different ways of doing things in different places. L.A. claims the foundation of gangs too much and claims to be the hardest city - and Cali the hardest state - in the country, but it's just not true.

Here's how it went :

NYC
    LA
    New Orleans
    Chicago

L.A. lost its notoriety to Chicago, who holds the murders now. L.A. has the most gangs, sure, but it all falls under Mexican Mafia, Nuestra Familia, Bloods and Crips. In reality, there's only four gangs worth mentioning in Cali.

But MS are fucking crazy, even though they're not big here. Latin Kings are the biggest, then little Crip wannabes, and a bunch of street specific gangs without much organization past their street.

In comparison, though, Detroit is mild as fuck compared to places like NY, Chicago, New Orleans and LA. Same with Atlanta, shut the fuck up T.I.

8. I wouldnt either.

Also round here the black folks dont fuck with each other so much, its the blacks vs hispanics.

9. i hate suge so much weather of not he was the one who got pac killed hes still a piece of shit. he told pac he was gonna take care of his family and shit wen he died and so far hes just been ignoring pacs family. he tried to even use all of pacs pre-recorded songs for him but luckily it went to court and went to afeni. i hate that ***** though for real