Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Accidentally Smoked Cardboard.

• Please log in to reply

Emo Steve

Emo Steve

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 138 posts
I used some cardboard from a gum box for a filter on a joint and I accidentally smoked a bit of the cardboard filter. Do you think I will be okay. Will the ink on the cardboard kill brain cells?

tama89

tama89

being dry sucks

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
yeah you will be fine but it's not like you a chroinic cardboard smoker right? once will be fine but dont make it a habbit and do your body a favor and get yourself a glass piece.
  • likes this

Blazin'Talon

Blazin'Talon

Maybe just nothing

• Old School
  • 2,387 posts
Even if it did kill brain cells, it's already too late. Do you feel dumber?

;) Naw you're fine, I've done it once or twice. It's just nasty though.

kraiz

kraiz

easylife

• Registered Upgraded
  • 707 posts

I used some cardboard from a gum box for a filter on a joint and I accidentally smoked a bit of the cardboard filter. Do you think I will be okay. Will the ink on the cardboard kill brain cells?

you have some of the most noob posts ever. cardboard is that samething as paper. and im almsot positive the ink is non toxic. shure its not good for u, but it wont kill u and its nothing to worry about.

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts

you have some of the most noob posts ever. cardboard is that samething as paper. and im almsot positive the ink is non toxic. shure its not good for u, but it wont kill u and its nothing to worry about.

dont forget you used to be a "noob" too so next time just give him advice not a hard time

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

Grassmann1

Grassmann1

Grass man, Weed Fan

• Old School
  • 1,878 posts
well you managed to get this thread up - I think you'll be ok

stoned stoner

stoned stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 407 posts
ur going to die
what did u think?

Emo Steve

Emo Steve

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 138 posts

ur going to die
what did u think?

i don't know. i really hope i'll be okay. i'm really paranoid. I just woke up from a burnout nap and i'm really spaced out.

dutch_club

dutch_club

• Registered Upgraded
  • 239 posts
You will be ok man, I assure you. I have smoked roach cardboard many times. Other than the horrible burning feeling in your throat, there is not much harm done.

New Outdoors

New Outdoors

Moses

• Registered Upgraded
  • 294 posts
You're going to be okay. Smoking a little bit of cardboard is not going to hurt you. Just don't do it regularly.

VolcomSton3d

VolcomSton3d

Skating high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 666 posts
I OD'd on hydrocodone and im ok! Dont stress you'll be fine.

OneLoveRasta

OneLoveRasta

e-pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,250 posts

You're the noob. Ink is toxic when smoked.
  • DCrist721 likes this

DCrist721

DCrist721

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,275 posts

Dont be a dick, obviously you don't know what you're talking about either, so keep that in mind before calling someone else inexperienced. Most printed inks are non-toxic if swallowed, however, the toxic properties of a substance are different when combusted and inhaled. Example: You can eat crayons and shit a rainbow, and experience no problems, because its non-toxic. Smoking a crayon on the other hand will most definitely fuck up your lungs.

As for the question of killing brain cells, yes, it most certainly will. Inhaling smoke of any kind kills brain cells, as does jumping up and down - Don't worry about it; everyone here at one point has longed for that tiny bit of weed before the carboard roach and inevitably smoked some of the cardboard. I bet our buddy kraiz has done that a few too many times.
  • OneLoveRasta likes this

CosmicSerpent

CosmicSerpent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,852 posts
I'm sorry to inform you that you're most likely going to die a slow painful death....

Just kidding, you should be fine. Sometimes paranoia gets the best of us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users