What Happens If You Eat Plain Out Weed????

Discussion in 'General' started by clouded_mind, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Y'all might hate on me but I remember getting high in high school by eating weed. I did have a really high fat content lunch 30 minutes prior and then consumed 2 grams of weed with this Hispanic chick the next class. Pure body high.

2. It'll make your peepee grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I have read that THC is absorbed though the stomach by way of fatty foods like butter or peanut butter or olive oil. You have to de-carb and all that stuff. I think eating raw bud would make you sick and be a waste.

4. Interesting. The CBN got absorbed but not the THC.

5. you become that guy that ate plain weed once :shrug:

6. #27 morange, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    One time I was working in my garden, and I was moving around the branches for one reason or another, and I knocked off a popcorn bud near the bottom. I kind of sat there for like 60 seconds staring it at, then I just picked it up and ate it.

Tasted good. Didn't get me high. The flavor was something like you'd have in a salad. The strain was "Grapefruit".

EDIT: the texture was awful though. And I remember having weed aftertaste for a long time haha.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd think you would probably choke and get a buzz from lack of oxygen to your brain, not much other than that.

8. A whole lotta nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. you drop dank ass dueces.  for real, when i was a noob in middle school i ate the first bag of weed i bought thinking it would get me high.  weed farts and dank shits all day.

10. I've done it plenty of times its really strong. Everybody is saying probably nothing or maybe this and that? If you don't know the answer just say be careful don't do it without figuring out what happens first because a life is on the line. Ok look don't eat a whole bud you'll get so high where its scary and you'll end up thinking about going to the hospital. Just take a good pinch out of the bud. Eat it wait about 50 minutes to an 1 hour in a half. And you'll be high for a whole 4 hours or more because the thc is all in your veins directly because you consumed it. And if you don't feel high enough take another good pinch and i guarantee you that will do it. Never do a whole bud that's way to much. God bless you if you make that mistake and just repent for your sins because you looking at life after that. Tip: do not drink beer and go to mixing things it wont work at all. You have to only drink water. Good luck an be careful!