Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Smoking stems and seeds?

• Please log in to reply

maggot107

maggot107

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
Just wondering if you can get high off of smoking stems and seeds I thinks you can because I've been out of grass for 2 weeks now and its starting to bug me.

Stoner U

Stoner U

• Registered Upgraded
  • 154 posts

Just wondering if you can get high off of smoking stems and seeds I thinks you can because I've been out of grass for 2 weeks now and its starting to bug me.

If you want a horrible headache to counteract the high, sure. Me, I'd get drunk. Actually, I'm in the middle of getting drunk and high.

notRoger

notRoger

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,760 posts
how much stems do you have? id make some butter out of them instead.

buddhabro3

buddhabro3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
stems can get you high but ur better off choppin em up and collecting kif from them

illinisbII

illinisbII

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,473 posts
I save stems and throw them in a kief box and shake the kief off, thats the easiest way to get kief. I just threw away like a qrt oz of stem today

Buzzwell420

Buzzwell420

reefer brain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,398 posts
youve made it two weeks, your fine, just wait by the time you get weed youll be so loaded, just enjoy that fact....and dont smoke that shit man just dont

XPiperX

XPiperX

Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,144 posts
Stem tea mayne, or shake the kief off.. Smokin would be a bad idea though, cuz they taste like poo and make your head hurt somethin' fierce...

Especially the seeds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users