Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Oxycodeine and hydromorphone

• Please log in to reply

Tokamano8o

Tokamano8o

Jersey boy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
Is it safe to take them both together. If i take them seperatly i wont feel anything im wondering if it is safe to take them together. Any advice would be great.

KingPins

KingPins

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,712 posts
yes it is safe, they are pretty closely related, chemically speaking.

have fun be safe.

dont mix opiates and alcohol.

KingPins

KingPins

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,712 posts
and there is no such thing as oxycodeine, atleast not that i am aware of.. are you sure it's not oxycontin or oxycodon?

Tokamano8o

Tokamano8o

Jersey boy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
yea its oxycodone tylenol 3

KingPins

KingPins

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,712 posts
best way to take it, suck on the pill for about 20 secs just to get the coating off it.. let it dry, then crush them up, and rail them.

have fun man!

my personal favorite opiate is poppy tea.

d-block305

d-block305

extraordinary gentleman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,017 posts
blow the opana, its oral consumption is bad, the absorption is very low. dont mix them b/c you dont need too. you can mix them w. t3's but you dont need too.

Tokamano8o

Tokamano8o

Jersey boy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts

blow the opana, its oral consumption is bad, the absorption is very low. dont mix them b/c you dont need too. you can mix them w. t3's but you dont need too.

thanks man but im wondering why your name is d block. not a bad thing. just wondering

d-block305

d-block305

extraordinary gentleman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,017 posts
well its double meaning, my nickname is actually d-block. and they happen to be the lox, the hardest on the street, most underrated in the rap game. d-block- jadakiss, styles p, sheek louch, j-hood

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

and there is no such thing as oxycodeine, atleast not that i am aware of.. are you sure it's not oxycontin or oxycodon?

actually, oxycodeine does exist

yea its oxycodone tylenol 3

and tylenol 3 is 3mg's of codeine with 500mg of acetiminophen (tylenol) if i'm not mistaken, it might be 300mgs of tylenol, but i'm quite certain its 500

edit: and any opiate is safe to mix, since they have the same effects on your body, its more a matter of how much you take total that makes it safe or not

Tekhnix

Tekhnix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts
1. there is no such thing as oxycodeine, no chemical has been patented by any pharmacuetical company... EVER

2. hydromorphone is trade name Dilaudid, Oxymorphone is Opana

3. oxycodone is not tylenol 3, oxycodone is either found in Oxycontin (time released oxycodone), OxyIR (instant release oxycodone), Roxicodone (instant release oxycodone), OxyFast (liquid oxycodone), or Roxicet or Percocet (oxycodone with acetimenophen)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users