Oxycodeine and hydromorphone

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokamano8o, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Is it safe to take them both together. If i take them seperatly i wont feel anything im wondering if it is safe to take them together. Any advice would be great.

2. yes it is safe, they are pretty closely related, chemically speaking.

have fun be safe.

dont mix opiates and alcohol.

3. and there is no such thing as oxycodeine, atleast not that i am aware of.. are you sure it's not oxycontin or oxycodon?

4. yea its oxycodone tylenol 3

5. best way to take it, suck on the pill for about 20 secs just to get the coating off it.. let it dry, then crush them up, and rail them.

have fun man!

my personal favorite opiate is poppy tea.

6. blow the opana, its oral consumption is bad, the absorption is very low. dont mix them b/c you dont need too. you can mix them w. t3's but you dont need too.

7. thanks man but im wondering why your name is d block. not a bad thing. just wondering

8. well its double meaning, my nickname is actually d-block. and they happen to be the lox, the hardest on the street, most underrated in the rap game. d-block- jadakiss, styles p, sheek louch, j-hood

9. actually, oxycodeine does exist

and tylenol 3 is 3mg's of codeine with 500mg of acetiminophen (tylenol) if i'm not mistaken, it might be 300mgs of tylenol, but i'm quite certain its 500

edit: and any opiate is safe to mix, since they have the same effects on your body, its more a matter of how much you take total that makes it safe or not

10. 1. there is no such thing as oxycodeine, no chemical has been patented by any pharmacuetical company... EVER

2. hydromorphone is trade name Dilaudid, Oxymorphone is Opana

3. oxycodone is not tylenol 3, oxycodone is either found in Oxycontin (time released oxycodone), OxyIR (instant release oxycodone), Roxicodone (instant release oxycodone), OxyFast (liquid oxycodone), or Roxicet or Percocet (oxycodone with acetimenophen)