Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

can you get THC in your system by being around it?

• Please log in to reply

smooth08

smooth08

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,283 posts
my buddy is trying to get a job right now so hes not smoking, if hes in the car with me or something while im smoking, will it get in his system as well? just curious so i can be more cautious of when and where im smoking at

ondrugz

ondrugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,733 posts
No!!!!!!!!! thats a myth

Weebie

Weebie

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,958 posts
No you can't...
We had a car full of guys toking all night long and the driver had a piss test the next morning but she never toked and we were hot boxing it but she passed the test with flying colors :)

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,256 posts
myth?...i know people that don't blaze it, but failed DT by being around people like me ;)

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,256 posts
think about it...if a person takes a giant hit and chokes up before he/she can even inhale it...all the smoke gets caughed out with plenty of THC in it cause it never got the chance to hit the lungs.
  • smooth08 likes this

smooth08

smooth08

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,283 posts
makes sense to me, guess ill just smoke before i roll with him if im gnna smoke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users