Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Smoking with matches.

• Please log in to reply

Aoplayo

Aoplayo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
MHMmmmhmhmmmm

Tastes so good. I didn't have a lighter on hand so I had to resort to matches. I was smoking outta my bowl and it was really clean.

I like having the flame right above the weed so it sorta vaporizes it. So I just lay the match on the lip of the bowl and it slowly burns creating a long lasting light.

:smoke:

Similar Topics: Smoking with matches.     x

TNO-2012

TNO-2012

• Registered Upgraded
  • 517 posts
Kinda sucks if you're outside, though.

Okay, it blows balls.

1 Love

1 Love

^ ^

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts
I'll stick with my bic. ;)

Green Ganja

Green Ganja

King of the Bong Force

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,107 posts
bics ftw . nothing like getting high then getting the flint saver off the wheel like 20 minutes after trying and then feeling so accomplished!

BioSpiN

BioSpiN

~eNvY~

• Registered Upgraded
  • 550 posts
IMO, it kills the taste. Plus you're getting phosphates and sulphates into your throat.

applesr0x

applesr0x

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
+the burning wood smoke

geebs

geebs

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

bics ftw . nothing like getting high then getting the flint saver off the wheel like 20 minutes after trying and then feeling so accomplished!

Bro a quick fix for that is to stick the end of a key in the top of the lighter(flatside pointed away from the flint) then just pry the flintsaver up and pull on it w/ ur fingers and bend the metal on the lighter back down and ur done;);) total of about 30sec. ....but yet still satisfying:smoke::smoke:

applesr0x

applesr0x

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
To get the flintsave off I use pliers, than had to put the flint back on cause it fell off
That was a mission

Farmer Green

Farmer Green

Lord of the Vape

• Registered Upgraded
  • 443 posts
I only use matches to light joints and blunts.

You can use matches on bowls, but its really uneconomic. Not to mention that you have to wait until all the sulfur and that burn off, which is a pain in the ass, btw.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users