Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Indie Kush?

• Please log in to reply

SD_rOLLIN

SD_rOLLIN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
Have u guys ever heard of this strain before? Im not to sure of the spelling but one of my boy just called me and said his boy got some indie kush? I've never heard of indie kush before. He said the smell is somewhat herby not skunky at all. So if u guys have this strain before how was the high? Any help would be great, just wanna know if its real before i make a purchase.

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts
Hindu Kush maybe?

mobitsfa

mobitsfa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 601 posts
kush has a distinct smell. So, if you've had it before then you'll know if it's kush or not.

I've never heard of indie kush though. But i've never heard of afghan kush either, and I have some now.

SD_rOLLIN

SD_rOLLIN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
yea at first i thought he meant hindu kush so i ask him again and he said the guy said it was indy or indie kush, how ever u spell it. I've had og kush before and it had a skunky smell to it. I've also search online on different kush strain's and they all seems to have a different smell. Some have a earthy pine smell, some is skunky and so on. So i cant really say all kush strain's smell the same cuz that's not true. Will just waiting on more input maybe someone on here knows or had this strain before. If not i might just buy a quad and see how it is. Will post pics later on today if i go through with it.

SD_rOLLIN

SD_rOLLIN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
wheres all the kush guru at?

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,988 posts
all kush doesn't smell the same...but it does have that same pre-taste that distincts it from non-kush strains.

SD_rOLLIN

SD_rOLLIN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
fluffykush - how would u describe the taste? Have u heard of this strain before?

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,988 posts
no never heard of that specific strain. maybe its a cross between hindu kush and some other shit. I just know every kush strain I smoked before has that same unique taste to it. I don't really have the words to describe the taste...it's just very different from your regs, mids, non-kush "dank" strains.

mobitsfa

mobitsfa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 601 posts
heavy, sweet, little bit fruity. maybe throw spicy in there too.
And it should look really good and crystally.

Kush gets you faded too. Pack a snap or two and you should be good.

here is some kush you can maybe compare it to.
http://forum.grassci...10-og-kush.html

somekid

somekid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 602 posts
lol the only way i can explain what kush tastes like is by saying it tastes like kush... if uve had kush b4 ull know if this shit is kush.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users