Pot Snobs and Immaturity

Discussion in 'General' started by theVirtuoso, Aug 20, 2007.

1. He is referring to the idiots who go into people's 'pickup' threads saying they can get xx grams for $xx and how they got ripped off etc.

Smoking herb and arrogance should not go togethor, and it makes me wonder if these people even smoke weed.

2. you need to hush. sounds to me like ur just pissed that u smoke shwag. i would put myself right in your biased sterotyping.... i only smoke danks. for several reasons... none of which are any of your fuckin concern....

but if u must know.... which is probably most peoples deal..... i've been smokin herb everyday for 7+ years. if i smoked dirt i would have to buy onces at a time and it would equal the amount spent for worthwhile bud that actually gets u high. i myself, i have been spoiled by the likes of trainwreck and sweet tooth..... but i grew it. when i run out... i dont wanna buy the garbage u probably smoke. i also dont want my pipe stinking with shitty resin. i also SMOKE TO GET HIGH!!! if u smoke a decent amount, u would have to smoke a gotti of dirt every hour. but hey, some people prefer dirt. i disagree with dirt being in existance but what can i do??

i only read the first bit of your post and nothing of the whole thread cuz i dont care what it says. if theres anymore posts like yours it would be a colossal waste of my time and energy. which this particular post is turning out to be...

the guys who say they get 8 balls for 6$ and quarters of sour diesel for 35$ are obviously liers of insecure about the garbage they really smoke undercover.

but, sayin that someone dosent deserve to smoke good herb is basically sayin u strip yourself of the "pothead" title. how can u call urself a pothead (not that u did) when u are marijuanically racist?? u have hostile feelings towards individuals who are capable of purchasing great weed or who just enjoy it more that shit weed. personally, i am quite concerned that u would rather smoke garbage. but hey.... as the corny saying goes.... to each his own.

like i said i'm not going to read the rest, or the responses to my post. i just wanted u, and the readers to know that if they smoke great herb they should be god damn proud. and like i said, the people buting in on peoples threads boasting their cheap prices are obviously either liers, or cocky fucks. either way....WHY DO U CARE!!???!!??? u should just enjoy the satisfaction that u are not a tool like them and u know how to enjoy good herb.

everyone deserves good herb. i would never wish a life of shwag on my worst enemy...... thats what guns are for.

my advice.... get the fuck over it and stop whining. if ur smoking dank then who gives a shit?? u dont know those people being douche bags.... u most likely wont meet them.... so why bother wasting energy on them?? pack a bowl/bong or vap some danks and just sit back and laugh at those type of people who unfortunately are unaware of their arrogance, ignorance and plain asshole demeanor. but imo, ur bringing yourself down to their level by complaining about them. better off laughing at them

-cmr-

i hope u dont take offense to anything i said because i mean no harm.... i just like preaching the chill life

3. Just because some people only smoke good weed doesn't mean that they are snobs, it means that they realize the benefits of a better grown plant. If anything they are NOT snobs because they know the differences between strains and that schwag weed is such a low-end product they don't want to but in their body.

4. Virtuoso, you must have been readin my mind, weed is weed anyway you look at it, just enjoy and be happy!

5. I've never seen more of a pointless thread. :confused_2:

6. I always try to purchase the highest grade I can, but usually its whatever I can find. Fucking black market.

Your missing the whole point. Good weed is great- no its chronic.

If you go into someone elses thread and say they have schwaggy weed, then post your amazing prices you get from your cousin who grows green crack, your a snob.

7. I agree with you on that, that's why I don't do it. It's immature and just being a dick, like the poster said. Just saying I don't smoke bad weed. I hope I didn't come across as a snob, I definitely was not trying to.

8. Well i really dont hate on herb much, stress is what i first started puffing on in 9th grade and shit and a year later i found out about dodi and its been all good ever since. To each his own but i love me some chronic and if its stress then roll that shit up:smoke:

9. Maybe you should have, you seem to be misinterpreting a bit. ;)

10. You basically misinterpreted everything he said and made yourself look like a giant dick. You are an elitist and you look down on low quality weed, and the people who smoke it, which is exactly what he was trying to say is wrong- Looking down on other's for the weed they smoke, and looking down on weed because it isn't as good as yours, is the most snobbish, prickish, arrogant thing a "pothead" could do.

Smoking shwag or mids isn't bad, if that's the only thing you could afford, and who the fuck are you to say that just because I smoke lower-quality weed, that's bad? A fate you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy? What the fuck does that mean? Who died and made you King of What Kind of Bud Everyone Should Smoke?

And not only that, you're DELIBERATELY trying to insult him and belittle him by calling what he smokes "garbage", "dirt" and "shit", but you don't expect him to take offense? Or ANYONE who smokes low-quality weed, for that matter? Not everyone has the money to smoke the dankest the dank, so how about YOU hush, leave other people's smoking lives alone, stop insulting marijuana herself and all her different forms, and fucking LEARN SOME ACCEPTANCE. Or at the very least, tolerance.

11. Piper ftw!

anyways this whole thread came into being because of peoples luck. Some areas can only get schwag, so people will just have to live with it and be happy. Other areas get dank for cheap, so they live with that standard and are happy. Other areas get some dank but its really pricey, and believe it or not, people have other financial priorities than weed and cannot afford the best. Does having dank in your town at low prices make you superior? Fuck no it doesn't, it makes you lucky. I happen to be fairly lucky, but do I come on threads and laugh at how high a price someone paid? Fuck no I don't. I read the thread THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH, and see if the OP got their moneys worth, then I usually comment on the bud overall. There is no reason to be an asshole, you could just say, "Wow thats pretty pricey bud, you should check out my town some time, the best bud is no more than __ a zip. "

12. Couldn't have put it better myself.

13. Im a bit of a pot snob. I dont wave the dank in people face, but if someone has some regs or schwag, Ill turn it down and burn the good shit with em for offering.

14. Seems like you've misjudged cmr because he calls it dirt. Some places thats what it's called, does it really matter? If you look at the difference in THC%, color, flavor, texture, and high it may as well be dirt. Doesn't mean you're looked down on though. If the man grows his own fire how's that make him snobbish. If I'm sitting on a harvest of kush why would I want to smoke anything else, and lower quality at that. Theres no need to.

I don't see why people bitch about prices, either way you're getting what you pay for. It's either get more or get better/quality or quantity. 25 = half 8 or ~quarter. You're spending the same amount of money, so don't say you can't afford it. If you get a dime at a time I'm sure you can find a dime of either. It's a personal preference and people are throwing a fit over it. The worst part is how touchy you all are about what you smoke.

I don't buy regs. I'd rather take one good bong rip and be high then feel mildly content, not to mention a COMPLETELY different high, off a reg blunt. It's a fucking personal preference. If I'm sitting on a fat bag of some goods and have a killer high going and I don't want to hit you're regs don't get your panties in a bunch. I'd rather take a gram of fire than a O of brick.

15. He's still looking down on it and on the people who smoke it, and judging them and their smoke. No one should do that. That's like judging the clothing somebody can afford.

And no, it's NOT spending the same amount, that is a stupid assumption, sorry. I can buy a qaurter of regs for 20 bucks, and it'll last me a little more than a week, with me smoking maybe two bowls a day.

If I buy a quarter of un-named dank for $100(avg price round here =/) That will last me- Oh, a little more than week! I'll just have a lot STRONGER high because I make it a practice to keep my tolerance low. I would still smoke the same amount.

$20 a week>$100 a week, any way you slice it. Sure, the high may not be as "good" but I'm not spending the same amount of money, and I'm a broke fuck.

16. It's not a stupid assumption you just read it wrong. I'm saying either way you spend the 20 it will pay off. You don't need a quarter of dank. The quality compensates for the loss of weight. I'm saying quarter reg = 1/2 8th. May be different prices and weight but it's just a variable. You will smoke less and a better high.

2-3 hits of 15%-20% THC bud > blunt of 5%-10% bud. I don't give a fuck what you say. If you spent you're 20 on dank instead of stress I'm sure in it's own way it would pay off or at least bring you equal or more satisfaction, even if it doesn't last as long. Which I also know people who can save a 1/2 8 for a week. I personally (with my tolerance) think it's easier to conserve good bud, which actually gets me high, than bad bud I need to smoke more of.

17. That really isnt being a potsnob..more like a connesuier that will share

18. your just jealous that we got the dro dro for the low low :cool:

haha but all i smoke now is mids, cuz once i stopped gettin the dank, so did everyone else around here

19. I like the way you put that, +rep :D

20. Point taken and observed. No need for a rebuttal on my part.

-=edit=-
    Just looked at my CP, and.. Well, there need to be more people on GC who think like you. Including myself.